BIS Research Forecasts Earth Observation Drone Market to Reach $18.21 Billion by 2032
FREMONT, Calif., July 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — BIS Research’s premium study titled Earth Observation Drones Market – A Global and Regional Analysis projects the market to reach $18.21 billion in terms of revenue by 2032, at a CAGR of 6.88%.
In order to serve a wide range of applications, Earth observation drones are equipped with various types of payloads such as cameras, electrical systems and subsystems, and sensors such as accelerometer, detection and hyperspectral, multispectral, infrared, electro-optical light ranging (LiDAR), with Red Green Blue (RGB) and ground penetrating radars.
Contemporary drones are also equipped with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning technology to automate drone operations, allowing drones to safely fly over any environmentally challenging terrain.
This study covers more than 100 commercial Earth observation drone manufacturers around the world, of which around 30 are start-ups and emerging players. This study segmented Earth observation drones based on application, end-user, and drone type.
This study aims to estimate the global demand for commercial, civil and military Earth observation drones while discussing the major requirements of different end users of these drones.
The detailed study is a compilation of 46 market data tables and 37 figures spread over 169 pages and an in-depth table of contents on ‘earth observation drone market – Analysis and forecast, 2022-2032‘
Demand – Factors and Limitations
Following are the demand drivers for the Earth observation drone market:
- Increase in demand for drones after COVID-19
- Entry of multiple downstream geospatial service providers
- Increased use of drone imagery as well as satellite imagery for better geospatial intelligence
- Growing need for on-demand aerial survey requirements
The Earth observation drone market is also expected to face some limitations owing to the following challenges:
- Government regulations on the manufacture and sale of drones
- Need for skilled operators to conduct drone imaging missions
- Drone Battery Supply Chain Shortage
Following are the opportunities for Earth observation drones market:
- Integration of artificial intelligence in drones and image analysis
- Growing Adoption of Earth Observation Drones by Civil Governments
Reasons to buy this report
This exclusive report on Earth Observation Drones Market will help you in the following ways:
- Contains a dedicated section for start-up and investment scenarios in the Earth Observation Drones market
- Contains analysis of Earth Observation Drone application value and volume and end-user segments
- Offers a qualitative analysis of the types of sensors used in drones for various Earth observation applications
- Contains a dedicated section for growth opportunities and recommendations for Earth Observation Drones Manufacturing market players
- Provides analysis of regional and country-level Earth Observation Drones market growth
Market Analyst’s View:
According Arun Kumar SampathkumarSenior Analyst, BIS Research, “While satellite imagery-based analysis is in demand, almost all surveys using satellite imagery use drone-based imagery capability to confirm findings. This has been a driver of demand for missions drone-based imaging systems in all applications.Deployment of drones in security and maintenance of critical national infrastructure is also increasing due to ease of deployment and low cost of operations. UAV imaging has resulted in the evolution of several business models of aggregators that collect and market customized drone imaging products.The market for drone imaging services is growing accordingly, absorbing a large number of drones from Earth observation. The field of drone manufacturing is responding by developing application/sensor independent drones that can accommodate r various sensor payloads. The evolving regulatory framework for drone operations is also expected to drive these markets forward. »
See the report in the Earth observation drone market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies featured in the study have been selected based on input collected from leading experts and analysis of companies’ product portfolios, key developments and market penetration.
In 2021, major market players include established players providing Earth observation drones and related hardware which constitute 60.4% of the market presence. Emerging market participants include start-up entities that represent approximately 39.6% of market presence.
Some of the most prominent established names in this market are:
Business Type 1: Top Earth Observation Drone Manufacturers
- Parrot Drone SAS
- Lockheed Martin Company
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- General Atomics Aircraft Systems
- Northrop Grumman Company
- Insitu Inc
- AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc.
- Robotic Altar
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Drone Volt SA
- Plymouth Rock Technologies
Business Type 2: Emerging Market Participants
- Wingtra AG
- Eagletronics Aviation Private Limited
- Anduril Industries
- Azure Drones
Who should buy this report?
Companies that supply Earth observation drones and related hardware and accessories should purchase this report. Additionally, companies engaged in the supply, sale and service of Earth observation drones can benefit from insights into the growth opportunities, challenges, and business and corporate strategies adopted by drone manufacturers. in this market.
Request a sample of this report
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are the Earth observation drones market trends and how is the market expected to develop during the forecast period 2022-2032?
- What are the key drivers and challenges for the drone manufacturers operating in the Earth observation drone market?
- What will be the growth trend of the market during the forecast period 2022-2032?
- What are the existing and emerging opportunities for expanding business in the Earth Observation Drones market?
- What are some of the major business and corporate strategies implemented by the major market players to survive in a highly competitive environment?
- Which region is expected to dominate the Earth Observation Drones Market by 2032?
- For a new company looking to enter the Earth observation drone market, what areas could it focus on to stay ahead of the existing competition?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
Global drone delivery market
Earth Observation Satellite Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research