BIS Research Forecasts Global Human Identification Market to Reach $6.43 Billion by 2032
FREMONT, Calif., July 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — BIS Research’s premium market intelligence study Human Identification Market – A Global and Regional Analysis predicts that the market $6.43 billion in terms of revenue by 2032, at a CAGR of 14.77%.
The study defines human identification as an approach to determining forensic applications, paternity testing, identification of disaster victims, and other applications.
Forensic and paternity platforms allow for various methods of analyzing samples, for example blood, semen, genitals and hair. Samples vary widely with respect to source, carrier matrix, presence of inhibitors, and sample age, as well as DNA quality and quantity.
Validation of new methods or equipment is an integral part of any molecular forensic system. Variations in sequencing methods differ depending on whether the DNA or RNA samples are obtained and the data analysis options used to analyze the results.
The detailed study is a compilation of 30 market data tables and 209 figures spread over 230 pages and an in-depth TOC on “Global Human Identification Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2032″
Demand – Drivers and Limits
Here are some of the demand drivers for the global human identification market:
- Growing demand for human identification products/technologies
- High adoption of forensic applications in the field of computational biology
- Technological advances in molecular techniques and forensic testing
The market is expected to face some limitations owing to the following challenges:
- Lack of forensic testing infrastructure
- High capital requirements hindering expansion of global reach
Reasons to buy this report
This exclusive Global Human Identification Market Report will help you in the following ways:
- Offer detailed information on the future prospects of emerging and established players
- Propose go-to-market strategies for different types of sources
- Support for the diversification of the product portfolio based on risk and the progress of the application of human identification kits and services
- Help in analyzing technology substitutes and comparing specifications of various ecosystems and applications
- Propose tailor-made solutions according to the speed of different consumers
- Help explore new applications
- Support for competitor financing scenario analysis
- Helps understand new trends in the forensic and paternity testing industry
Market Analyst’s View:
According Nitish Kumar Singh, Senior Analyst – BIS Research“North America was the largest contributor to the human identification market. It contributed around 53.23% to the human identification market share in 2021. This region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.07% during the forecast period 2022-2032 and will continue to dominate the market of human identification in 2032. However, the United States is projected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 14.85% during the forecast period 2022-2032.”
See the report in the global human identification market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on input collected from primary experts and analysis of the company’s product portfolio and market penetration.
Some prominent players in this market are:
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific
- Promega Corporation
- Illumina, Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Perkin Elmer Inc.
- QIAGEN AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Verogen, Inc.
- NMS Laboratories
- AUTOGEN INC.
- GENETEK BIOPHARMA GmbH
- SecuriGene Technologies Inc.
Request a sample of this report
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are the key market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the Human Identification market?
- What are the key development strategies implemented by the major players to stay in the competitive market?
- What is the dominant product type being developed by the leading and emerging players in the human identification market?
- What are the key technologies that have been used by the major players in the human identification market for the development of diagnostic and research solutions to detect cases of crime and sexual assault?
- Which market companies are expected to be highly disruptive in the future, and why?
- Consider next-generation sequencing (NGS), which is the most important factor among price, sensitivity, and turnaround time, to increase the adoption of NGS-based human identification in the near future?
- From the perspective of end users, does efficiency or convenience hold the key to drive the global human identification market?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
Global Molecular Forensics Market
Global Forensic Technology Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare Vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, MRD testing and others emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research