BIS Research Forecasts Mobility-as-a-Service Market to Reach $379.66 Billion by 2031
FREMONT, Calif., July 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — BIS Research’s premium study titled Mobility as a Service Market – A Global and Regional Analysis projects the market to reach $379.66 billion in terms of revenue by 2031, at a CAGR of 25.7%.
With the changing landscape of daily passenger travel, the demand for an integrated mobility service platform that combines various modes of transport, such as public transport, private vehicles and bicycles, in the form of a compact set of services, has grown in recent years.
Mobility as a Service (MaaS) is one such idea that has caught on.
A MaaS platform integrates activities such as trip planning, tracking, car/ride booking, payment, and service feedback. Service providers can easily integrate multimodal options such as sharing a ride, car or bike and renting a taxi or car for a certain period.
The detailed study is a compilation of 65 market data tables and 64 figures spread over 204 pages and an in-depth table of contents on “Mobility as a Service Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031″
Demand – Factors and Limitations
The following are the demand drivers for the MaaS market:
- Growing urbanization and smart city initiatives
- Increased adoption of on-demand mobility services
- Growing trend of smart mobility with better in-vehicle facilities
- Increase in parking problems and focus on CO reduction2 emissions
- Growing trend towards micro-mobility
The market is also expected to face some limitations owing to the following challenges:
- Low awareness of total lifetime cost of owning a private vehicle and owning a service
- Privacy and data security issues
Reasons to buy this report
This exclusive MaaS market report will help you in the following ways:
- Dedicated section emphasizing current and futuristic trends embraced by major players operating in the global Mobility as a Service market
- In-depth benchmarking of top 15 players, providing a holistic view of the global Mobility as a Services market landscape
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global Mobility-as-a-Service market at regional and country level and granularity based on application and product segments
Market Analyst’s View:
According Ayan BandopadhyaySenior Analyst, BIS Research, “With the evolving nature of travelers’ daily journeys, the need for a comprehensive mobility services platform that can provide convenient and cost-effective transportation methods has grown. The concept of mobility as a service (MaaS) has emerged and has fostered a number of developments, such as the growing adoption of carpooling. Mobility as a Service (MaaS) has the potential to provide a sustainable, hassle-free transportation system for commuters.”
See the report in the mobility-as-a-service market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies featured in the study have been selected based on input collected from leading experts and analysis of companies’ product portfolios, key developments and market penetration.
Some of the prominent companies established in this market are:
- SHARE NOW
- city planner
- DiDi Chuxing
- To input
- Moovit Inc.
- Ridecell Inc.
- easy mile
- Bussr Technologies
- Bird Tours, Inc.
Who should buy this report?
- Companies manufacturing and marketing electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric mopeds, bicycles and scooters
- Companies offering shared services, delivery services and IoT modules
- Companies that manufacture subscriber identity module cards and sensors
- IoT solution and service providers
- Research institutions
- Automotive regulatory bodies
Request a sample of this report
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are the driving factors of the global Mobility as a Service market from 2020 to 2031?
- What are the key challenges and growth opportunities for MaaS in the mobility market?
- What are the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on this industry?
- Who are the key players and what strategic steps have been taken to increase market penetration and share?
- What are the key development strategies implemented by the major players to stay in the competitive market?
- What type of product or solution is expected to dominate the global mobility-as-a-service market by 2031?
- For a new company looking to enter the global mobility-as-a-service market, what areas could it focus on to stay ahead of the competition?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
IoT solutions for the micromobility market
Intelligent Transportation Systems Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research