BIS Research Study Forecasts Fertigation and Chemigation Market to Reach $18.96 Billion by 2027
FREMONT, Calif., July 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — BIS Research’s premium study titled Fertigation and Chemigation Market – A Global and Regional Analysis projects the market to reach $18.96 billion in terms of revenue by 2027, at a CAGR of 8.45%.
Fertigation and chemigation systems help reduce water and fertilizer use, reduce production costs and improve crop quality. Many companies offer automated fertigation solutions that help reduce labor costs and facilitate easy detection of nutrient deficiencies in crops through sensors.
With automated field crop monitoring solutions, fertigation and chemigation activities can be better monitored and managed.
The report is a compilation of several segmentations including market breakdown based on application, product and region. The report highlights key market driving and restraining factors along with opportunities in various applications across major countries. In the extensive primary research process undertaken for this study, sources include industry experts and key executives from leading companies and organizations across the value chain.
The detailed study is a compilation of 157 market data tables and 24 figures spread over 212 pages and an in-depth table of contents on “Fertigation and Chemigation Market – Analysis and forecast, 2022-2027.”
Demand – Factors and Limitations
Following are the demand drivers for the fertigation and chemigation market:
- High nutrient use efficiency through fertigation compared to other methods
- No labor requirement
- Minimum water requirement
- Minimal fertilizer waste and consequent protection against fertilizer price increases for farmers
The market is expected to face some limitations owing to the following challenges:
- High initial infrastructure cost
- Ignorance of fertigation in emerging and underdeveloped countries
Reasons to buy this report
This Exclusive Fertigation and Chemigation Market Report will help you in the following ways:
- An in-depth case study of the top 15 players has been conducted to provide a holistic view of the global Fertigation and Chemigation market landscape
- Overview of top players based on product portfolio, recent developments and regional breakdown
- Market drivers, restraints and opportunities
- Patent analysis
Market analyst’s perspective
According Rakhi TanwarSenior Analyst, BIS Research“The fertigation and chemigation market is expected to register high growth over the forecast period. This is due to its low fertilizer requirements, low water consumption and high nutrient uptake. As the world’s population increases, the demand for food will also increase. Since the agricultural land will remain the same, there is an urgent need to increase the yield per hectare on the same land to meet the growing food demand. Through fertilization and chemigation, fertilizers are released close to the roots, preventing nutrient leaching, resulting in higher yields. In addition, fertilizers can be applied in doses adapted to the needs of the plant.”
See the report in the fertigation and chemigation market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies profiled were selected based on input gathered from leading experts and analyzes of the company’s national and international presence, product portfolio and market penetration.
The major players in the segment leading the fertigation and chemigation market include micro irrigation solution providers, who are grabbing a major share of the market.
Some of the most prominent established names in this market are:
• Automatic growth
• Finolex Plasson
• Greentech India
• Hunter Industries
• Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd.
• Lindsay Company
• Orbit LLC Irrigation Products
• Rain Bird Society
• The Toro company
• Valmont Industries
Who should buy this report?
Companies that manufacture and market fertigation and chemigation based products and services, research institutes and regulatory bodies should purchase this report.
Request a sample of this report
Key questions answered by the report:
- What is the estimated size of the global fertigation and chemigation market in terms of revenue for the forecast period 2022-2027, and what is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2022- 2027?
- What is the competitive strength of the leading players in the global fertigation and chemigation market based on an analysis of their recent developments, product offerings and regional presence?
- What type of players operate in the Fertigation and Chemigation market ecosystem, and how prominent are they in the global market?
- What kinds of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What are the key trends, market drivers and opportunities relating to fertigation and chemigation?
- What are the major restraints restraining the growth of the global fertigation and chemigation market?
- How is the competitive benchmarking of vital fertigation and chemigation companies based on the analysis of their market coverage and market potential?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
Biological Control Agents Market
Agricultural Adjuvants Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research