BIS Research Study Forecasts Global FLT3 Inhibitors Market to Reach $2.06 Billion by 2032
FREMONT, Calif., August 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — BIS Research’s premium study titled FLT3 Inhibitors Market – A global and regional analysis forecasts market growth at a CAGR of 14.88%.
According to the study, the market was valued at $400.9 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $2.06 billion by 2032.
The scope of the report exclusively covered emerging and established pharmaceutical companies that are actively involved in the development and manufacturing of different drug class therapies for the treatment of cancers with positive FLT3 mutations such as acute myeloid leukemia, cell carcinoma kidneys and others.
In this report, monotherapies and combination therapies were considered as part of the study, such as Rydapt, Xospata and Vanflyta. Additionally, potential pipeline products are included in the study that are currently in advanced stages of development or have met their endpoints, such as Crenolanib, Dovitinib and SKLB1028.
The global market covers major geographies including North America, Europe, Asia Pacificand Rest of the world.
The detailed study is a compilation of 17 market data tables and 105 figures spread over 152 pages and an in-depth table of contents on “Global FLT3 Inhibitors Market – Analysis and forecast, 2022-2032.”
Demand – Factors and Limitations
Following are the demand drivers for the FLT3 inhibitors market:
- Introduction of new products
- Increased incidence of acute myeloid leukemia
- Increase in investment in research and development
The market is also expected to face some limitations owing to the following challenges:
- High processing costs impacting adoption rate
- Disease relapse in FLT3 mutated AML
Market Analyst’s View:
According Vaishali Chauhanresearch analyst, BIS Research, “The global FLT3 inhibitor market is a small segment of the overall tyrosine kinase inhibitor market and is growing. progress in the growth of the global FLT3 inhibitors market. Until recently, patients with AML with FLT3 mutation were mainly treated with chemotherapy, which was not very effective in improving survival rates. A new group of drugs called FLT3 inhibitors improves the outlook for people with the positive FLT3 mutation.”
See the report in the global FLT3 inhibitor market
Existing competitive landscape
Featured companies were selected based on primary research input gathered from a network of industry experts and analyze company coverage, product portfolio and market penetration.
Some important established names in this market are:
- Cullinan Oncology, LLC
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Allarity Therapeutics, Inc.
- AROG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Aptose Biosciences Inc.
- Novartis International SA
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- CSPC ZhongQi Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd.
- FUJIFILM Pharmaceuticals UNITED STATESInc.
- Jiangsu HengRui Medicine Co., Ltd.
Recent Developments in the Global FLT3 Inhibitors Market
- In March 2021Astellas Pharma’s Xospata (Gilteritinib) achieved overall survival endpoint in the COMMODORE trial of subjects with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia with FLT3 mutation.
- In December 2021Allarity Therapeutics has submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Dovitinib as a third-line treatment for renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
- In June 2021Cullinan Oncology has received Investigational New Drug Clearance (IND) from the FDA for CLN-049 to treat relapsed/refractory AML.
Reasons to buy this report
This exclusive report on FLT3 Inhibitors Market will help you in the following ways:
- Aid in drug development
- Helps target a segment for a new product launch
- Helps to understand and compare the different products on the market
- Helps understand potential pipeline products
- Helps to explore different indications
- Support in the analysis of the main developments of competitors
Who should buy this report?
Pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies involved in the development of drugs to treat AML with FLT3 mutation should purchase this report.
Market studies linked to BIS research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm that focuses on deep technologies and related emerging trends that are likely to disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Get expert advice @ https://community.insightmonk.com
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research