BIS Research Study Forecasts Global Hyperspectral Imaging Market to Reach $1.64 Billion by 2027
FREMONT, Calif., July 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — BIS Research’s premium study titled Hyperspectral Imaging Market – A Global and Regional Analysis projects the market to reach $1.64 billion in terms of revenue by 2027, at a CAGR of 13.17%.
Hyperspectral Imaging (HSI) technology examines a wide spectral range of light frequencies from ultraviolet (UV) to infrared (IR) by developing hypercube data, which is a set of three-dimensional data having a spectral dimension and two spatial dimensions.
HSI is an emerging imaging technology that can be used for various applications such as medical diagnosis, image-guided surgery, drug analysis, defense, agriculture, food quality monitoring, mining, geology, environmental monitoring and biological research.
This report includes the various hyperspectral imaging cameras intended for use in the fields of healthcare, defense, agriculture, mining, food inspection and environmental analysis, among others. Additionally, the report also covers the various accessories used with hyperspectral imaging cameras, such as light sources, software systems, and lenses.
The detailed study is a compilation of ten tables of market data and 264 figures spread over 324 pages and an in-depth table of contents on “Hyperspectral Imaging Market – Analysis and forecast, 2022-2027.”
Demand – Factors and Limitations
Following are the demand drivers for the hyperspectral imaging market:
- Widespread applications of hyperspectral imaging technology
- Increase in demand from military and defense sectors
- Increase government investment in research and development activities
- Increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases and geriatric population driving the growth of the medical hyperspectral imaging market
- Growing awareness of early disease diagnosis
- Growing global food security concerns
The market is also expected to face some limitations owing to the following challenges:
- High cost of hyperspectral devices
- Lack of infrastructure and skilled professionals to support hyperspectral devices
- High volume of data produced
Reasons to buy this report
This exclusive report on Hyperspectral Imaging Market will help in the following ways:
- Development of advanced hyperspectral imaging devices covering various applications
- Understand the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
- Understand the market patent trend
- Target end users to increase adoption of hyperspectral imaging devices
- Support in the analysis of market opportunities
- Understand the competitive positioning of key companies in the market
Market Analyst’s View:
According Satyendra Singh Rajput, Principal Analyst, BIS Research“The hyperspectral imaging market, in the healthcare segment, is expected to grow rapidly as the technology has the potential to be used in image-guided surgeries, where it can provide better visuals without the use of contrast agents. »
See the report in the global hyperspectral imaging market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies profiled have been selected based on information gathered from leading experts and analysis of company coverage, product portfolio and market penetration.
Some of the players in this market are:
Business Type 1: Established Businesses
- BaySpec, Inc.
- Corning Incorporated
- CytoViva, Inc.
- Headwall Photonics, Inc.
- HORIBA Ltd.
- HyperMed Imaging, Inc.
- Konica Minolta (Specim Spectral Imaging Ltd)
- Norsk Elecktro Optikk A/S
- photons etc.
- Resonon, Inc.
- fast medical
- IMEC International
- Teledyne FLIR LLC
- Inno-Spec GmbH
Business Type 2: Emerging Businesses
- Clyde Hyperspectral Imaging and Technology Ltd
- Cubert GmbH
- Diaspective Vision GmbH
- HAIP Solutions GmbH
Who should buy this report?
Companies that manufacture and market hyperspectral imaging cameras and accessories for use in healthcare, defense, agriculture, mining and minerals, research institutes and regulatory agencies .
Request a sample of this report
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are the key market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global hyperspectral imaging market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting from the emerging trends in the global hyperspectral imaging market?
- How is each segment of the global hyperspectral imaging market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what revenue is expected to be generated by each segment by the end of 2027?
- What are the important development strategies implemented by the major players to stay in the competitive market? What are the main regulatory bodies controlling the entry of hyperspectral imaging products into the market?
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings in the global hyperspectral imaging market? What is the current market dominance for each of these major players?
- What is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the major market players during the forecast period 2022-2027?
- What are the key technology and regional adoption trends pertaining to the global hyperspectral imaging market?
- What are the key technologies used in the global hyperspectral imaging market? What is the most dominant technology?
- Who are the key manufacturers in the global hyperspectral imaging market and what are their contributions?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
Global Market for Hyperspectral Imaging in Agriculture
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm that focuses on deep technologies and related emerging trends that are likely to disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
E-mail: [email protected]research.com
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research