BIS Research Study Forecasts Global Laparoscopic and Endoscopy Devices Market to Reach $38.94 Billion by 2031
FREMONT, Calif., July 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — BIS Research’s premium study titled Global Laparoscopic and Endoscopy Devices Market projects the market to reach $38.94 billion in terms of revenue by 2031, at a CAGR of 4.94%.
Improved surgical systems and tools have led to significant breakthroughs and disruptive phases in the healthcare environment across the globe, increasing the demand for minimally invasive surgeries.
The use of laparoscopic and endoscopic devices in these minimally invasive surgeries helps expand the applications of laparoscopic and endoscopic surgeries.
In the global healthcare ecosystem, laparoscopy and endoscopy are used for therapeutic and diagnostic purposes. These minimally invasive surgeries are preferred over open surgeries because they prefer better visualization and control with more precision, thus reducing human error.
Widespread application is distributed in laparoscopy, endoscopy and capsule endoscopy. These are further divided into sub-segments for elaborate categorization.
The detailed study – ‘Global Laparoscopic and Endoscopy Devices Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031‘ – is a compilation of 17 market data tables and 233 figures spread over 282 pages and a detailed table of contents.
Demand – Drivers and Limits
Following are the demand drivers for the global laparoscopic and endoscopy devices market:
- Increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases
- Advantages of minimally invasive surgeries over invasive open surgeries
- Growing geriatric population
- Rapidly rising healthcare costs
- Technological advances in minimally invasive surgeries
The market is also expected to face some limitations owing to the following challenges:
- Lack of qualified professionals
- Lack of reimbursement frameworks in emerging markets
Reasons to buy this report
This exclusive Global Laparoscopy and Endoscopy Devices Market Report will help you in the following ways:
- Aid in the development of advanced laparoscopy and endoscopy devices
- Helps to understand the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
- Helps to understand the patent trend of the market
- Help target end users to increase adoption of minimally invasive surgeries
- Support in the analysis of market opportunities
- Help understand the competitive positioning of key companies in the market
Market Analyst’s View:
According Abdul WahidSenior Consultant, BIS Research“The global laparoscopic and endoscopy devices market is expected to witness significant growth in emerging economies owing to factors such as growing demand for minimally invasive surgeries due to increasing geriatric population and chronic disorders, as well as the increasing technological integration in countries such as Japan, South Korea, Indiaand Brazil.”
See the report in the global laparoscopy and endoscopy devices market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
Over the past few years, the global laparoscopic and endoscopy devices market has witnessed several strategic and technological developments undertaken by the various market players to attain their respective market shares in this emerging field.
Some strategies covered in this segment are financing activities, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), partnerships, alliances, business expansions, regulatory and legal activities, and new offerings. The preferred strategy for companies has been new product offerings followed by partnerships, alliances and business expansions.
Some key players operating in the market include Ambu A/S, Arthrex Inc., B.Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Cook Medical LLC, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, HOYA Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, Laborie, Olympus Corporation, Richard Wolf GmbH, Smith & Nephew plc, Stryker Corporation, CapsoVision Inc. and Medtronic plc.
Who should buy this report?
- Companies that manufacture and market smart irrigation controllers
- Companies that produce machinery for agricultural use
- Agricultural input suppliers
- raw material suppliers
- Research institutions
- Regulatory bodies
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are the key regions of the Global Laparoscopy and Endoscopy Devices Market? Which regional market held the largest market share in 2021? Which region is expected to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period 2022-2031?
- What are the key technology trends influencing the global laparoscopic and endoscopy devices market? What is their potential to impact the market during the forecast period 2022-2031?
- What is the growth opportunity for the global laparoscopy and endoscopy devices market in the short and long term?
- What does the patent landscape of the global laparoscopic and endoscopy devices market look like? Which companies have the most patents filed between 2018 and 2021?
- What are the major regulations impacting the growth of the Global Laparoscopic and Endoscopy Devices Market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Global Laparoscopic and Endoscopy Devices Market?
- What are the key drivers, restraints and opportunities in the Global Laparoscopic and Endoscopy Devices Market? What will be their impact on the market in the short, medium and long term?
- What are the main therapeutic areas in which endoscopic and laparoscopic procedures are performed? Which therapeutic area is expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period 2022-2031?
- Who are the major end users of the Global Laparoscopic and Endoscopy Devices Market? Which end user had the largest market share in 2021?
- Who are the key players in the Global Laparoscopic and Endoscopy Devices Market? What was their market share in the global market in 2021?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that are likely to disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on [email protected] https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research