BIS Research Study Forecasts Global Microbiome Therapeutics Market to Reach $3.20 Billion by 2032
FREMONT, Calif., July 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — BIS Research’s premium market intelligence study “Microbiome Therapeutics Market – A Global and Regional Analysis” projects the market to reach $3.20 billion in revenue by 2032 at a CAGR of 24.95%.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities, such as several opportunities for current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) certified manufacturing facilities for living biotherapeutic products (LBPs), entry of major players in the field of microbiome therapeutics and the growing eminence of microbiome therapeutics for indications such as oncology and metabolic diseases, which can be leveraged by players operating in the market.
Market intelligence by BIS Research further sheds light on key industry trends that have a huge influence on shaping the industry in the future. The emergence of next-generation probiotics (NGPs) and microbial extracellular vesicles, the positive results reported by studies, and several other key trends are poised to change the market.
The BIS Research study indicates that increasing geriatric population and positive consumer perception regarding the potential benefits of microbiome therapies, coupled with increasing adoption of inorganic growth strategies by key market players, among others , drive the growth of the market.
The detailed study is a compilation of 33 market data tables and 120 figures spread over 195 pages and an in-depth TOC on “Global Microbiome Therapeutics Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2032″
Demand – Drivers and Limits
Following are the demand drivers for the global microbiome therapies market:
- Growth of strategic activities in the microbiome therapeutics segment
- Potential of microbiome therapies to address unmet needs of existing treatment options
- Microbiome therapeutics as a safer alternative to conventional drug treatments
The market is also expected to face some limitations owing to the following challenges:
- Lack of uniform and standardized regulatory guidelines
- Safety Issues Associated with Live Biotherapeutic Products (LBPs)
- Storage problems with live microorganisms
- Challenges associated with manufacturing PSL
Reasons to buy this report
This exclusive Global Microbiome Therapies Market Report will help in the following ways:
- Product development assistance
- Help targeting a segment for the launch of a new product
- Propose go-to-market strategies for different types of sources
- Help explore the new app
- Pipeline Analysis and Competitive Landscape of Key Players
- Support for competitor financing and patent scenario analysis
- Landscaping in partnership
Market Analyst’s View:
According Tausif QudsiSenior Analyst – BIS Research, “The global microbiome therapies market is expected to grow further in the coming years owing to the continuous rise in awareness and need for better and safer treatment alternatives and the dominance of the gastrointestinal disease (GI) segment ) and infectious can be attributed to the existing dominance of the microbiome therapeutics available for a variety of indications ranging from diarrhea and intestinal dysbiosis to skin disorders and cancer indications, among others The gastrointestinal disease segment market and infections is expected to increase due to the possible introduction of late-stage candidates exclusively developed for gastrointestinal indications.It is expected that positive results from ongoing clinical trials will serve as an additional opportunity for the segment to experience significant growth in the coming years. coming. “
See the report in the global microbiome therapeutics market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The profiled companies have been selected based on input collected from primary experts and analysis of company coverage, product portfolio and market penetration.
Some prominent names established in this market are mentioned as follows:
- 4D pharma plc
- Seres Therapeutics, Inc.
- Enterome Biosciences
- Destiny Pharma plc
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings
- AOBiome Therapeutics, Inc.
- Finch Therapeutics Group, Inc.
- Rebiotix Inc. (a subsidiary of Ferring Pharmaceuticals)
- Maat Pharma
- Vedanta Biosciences Inc.
- OxThera AB
- Therapeutic Pendulum
- Celus Health
- College Innovations
- Sanofi SA
- DermBiont, Inc.
- EnteroBiotix Ltd
- YSOPIA Biosciences
- Wingirofle probiotics
- Evelo Biosciences, Inc.
- Biomica Ltd.
- Scioto Biosciences, Inc.
- Lactobio A/S
Who should buy this report?
- Emerging players developing microbiome therapeutics
- Existing companies offering microbiome therapies
Request a sample of this report
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are microbiome therapeutics?
- How has microbiome therapeutics evolved over the years since its inception?
- What are the key market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global microbiome therapeutics market?
- What are the potential indications targeted by microbiome therapeutic products?
- What does the microbiome therapeutics market pipeline look like?
- What is the market size and future potential for microbiome therapeutics?
- What are the key market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the Global Microbiome Therapeutics Market?
- What does the clinical trial landscape look like for the global microbiome therapeutics market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on this market?
- Which region is expected to bring the highest revenue in the global microbiome therapeutics market during the forecast period?
- What are the main development strategies implemented by the major players to sustain them in the competitive market?
- What are the key strategies that have been employed by the leading players of the global Microbiome Therapeutics market for the development of Microbiome Therapeutics?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
Global Human Microbiome Modulator Market
Global Skin Microbiome Modulator Market
Global Cancer Microbiome Sequencing Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum.
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research