BIS Research Study Forecasts Global Smart Crop Monitoring Market to Reach $3.95 Billion by 2027
FREMONT, Calif., July 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — BIS Research’s premium study titled Smart Crop Monitoring Market – A Global and Regional Analysis projects the market to reach $3.95 billion in revenue by 2027 at a CAGR of 12.75%.
Smart crop monitoring has become a highly beneficial technology for various agricultural applications such as sensing soil quality, climatic conditions, and crop needs.
The effect of deploying smart crop monitoring ranges from pest control, crop protection, weed control and several other agricultural applications in local farms to large scales such as remote sensing survey of grasslands, forests and agriculture globally.
The need for optimizing agricultural operations has also increased over the past decade since 2010. Smart crop monitoring can help distinguish crops affected by excessively dry or wet conditions, affected by pests, weeds, fungal infestations or weather-related damage.
The government and regulatory bodies play an important role in the development of the smart crop monitoring market.
The detailed study is a compilation of 139 market data tables and 30 figures spread over 244 pages and an in-depth table of contents on “Smart Crop Monitoring Market – Analysis and forecast, 2022-2027.”
Demand – Factors and Limitations
Following are the demand drivers for the Smart Crop Monitoring Market:
- Need to reduce crop losses
- Higher yields compared to conventional farming
- Government support and initiatives for smart crop monitoring equipment
The market is also expected to face some limitations owing to the following challenges:
- Cybersecurity and online data security
- Lack of connectivity and technical knowledge
- High setup costs
Reasons to buy this report
This exclusive Smart Crop Monitoring Market Report will help you in the following ways:
· In-depth benchmarking of top 20 players (including Sensing & Imaging, Automation & Robotics, Variable Rate Application Technology and
- the guiding technology has been designed to offer a holistic view of the global Smart Crop Monitoring market landscape
- Market ranking analysis based on product portfolio, recent developments and regional breakdown
- Investment landscape including product adoption scenario, financing and patent analysis
Market Analyst’s View:
According Rakhi TanwarSenior Analyst, BIS Research, “Smart crop monitoring equipment should be an excellent replacement for conventional agricultural equipment and devices. With better adoption of these technology-based products and services, consumer demand for quality crops and less waste of resources can be met.
See the report in the global smart crop monitoring market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies featured in the study have been selected based on input collected from leading experts and analysis of companies’ product portfolios, key developments and market penetration.
Major players dominating the market include companies from the Variable Rate Technology (VRT) and Automation & Robotics segments, which capture approximately 52% of the market presence. Players in other technologies, such as sensing, imaging and guidance technology, account for approximately 48% of market presence in 2021.
Some of the most prominent established names in this market are:
Business Type 1: Detection and Imaging
- Ceres Imaging
- CNH Industrial AG
- CropIn Technology Solutions Private Limited
- Deere & Company
- PrecisionHawk, Inc.
- Prospera Technologies
- Climate SARL
Company Type 2: Automation and Robotics
- Kubota Company
- Raven Industries Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Small robot company
- Trimble Inc.
Business Type 3: Guidance Technology
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
Business Type 4: Variable Rate Technology (VRT)
- AGCO Company
- CLAAS KGaA mbH
- Granular, Inc.
Who should buy this report?
Companies that manufacture smart crop monitoring equipment and systems
- Agricultural Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Research institutions
- Regulatory bodies
Request a sample of this report
Key questions answered by the report:
- What is the estimated size of the global Smart Crop Monitoring market in terms of revenue for the forecast period 2022-2027, and what is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2022-2027 ?
- What are the key trends, market drivers and opportunities in the market regarding smart crop monitoring?
- What are the major restraints restraining the growth of the Global Smart Crop Monitoring Market?
- What kinds of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the leading Smart Crop Monitoring market players based on an analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- How is the competitive benchmarking of leading smart crop monitoring companies in the agriculture market based on the analysis of their market coverage and market potential?
- What types of players and stakeholders operate in the Smart Crop Monitoring market ecosystem, and how prominent are they in the global market?
- What are the major consortia and associations in the global smart crop monitoring market and what are their roles in the market?
- How does the regulatory landscape differ from region to region for smart crop monitoring?
- How are emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), 5G communication, and Internet of Things (IoT) driving the growth of the smart crop monitoring market?
- What are the main patents filed in space?
- How is the role of government regarding environmental issues and safety changing the landscape of the smart crop monitoring industry?
- Which smart crop monitoring technology is expected to lead the smart crop monitoring market by 2027?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Smart Crop Monitoring Market?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
Precision Agriculture Market
Smart Agriculture Market
Farm Management Software and Data Analytics Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research