BIS Research Study Forecasts Smart Irrigation Controller Market to Reach $1.28 Billion by 2027
FREMONT, Calif., July 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — BIS Research’s premium study titled Smart Irrigation Controllers Market – A Global and Regional Analysis projects the market to reach $1.28 billion in revenue by 2027 at a CAGR of 13.98%.
The limited availability of natural resources such as fresh water and arable land, as well as the low yield rate of several staple crops, have further aggravated the problem of water scarcity.
The smart irrigation process has the potential to manage and reduce water consumption. Several smart devices, such as smart irrigation controllers, allow a better understanding of the soil as well as the moisture content of crops.
Automation of irrigation operations leads to greater efficiency, eventually reducing the operating cost of irrigation. Smart irrigation equipment further provides timely notifications related to soil anomalies, water leaks and other malfunctions and helps manage the long-term good health of the landscape.
The detailed study is a compilation of 125 market data tables and 24 figures spread over 207 pages and an in-depth table of contents on “Smart Irrigation Controllers Market – Analysis and forecast, 2022-2027.”
Demand – Drivers and Limits
Following are the demand drivers for the Smart Irrigation Controllers Market:
- Increase adoption of smart farming practices
- Water scarcity and climate change
- Increased government initiative to promote sustainable irrigation technique
The market is also expected to face some limitations owing to the following challenges:
- High cost of smart irrigation system
- Lack of standardization
- Lack of technical knowledge and limited awareness of farmers
Reasons to buy this report
This exclusive report on Smart Irrigation Controllers Market will help you in the following ways:
- In-depth comparative analysis of top 15 players including companies offering smart irrigation controllers for agricultural and non-agricultural applications to offer a holistic view of the global smart irrigation controllers market landscape
- Market ranking analysis based on product portfolio, recent developments and regional breakdown
- Investment landscape including product adoption scenario, financing and patent analysis
Market Analyst’s View:
According Rakhi TanwarSenior Analyst, BIS Research“Smart irrigation controllers should be a great replacement for conventional irrigation controllers. With better adoption of these smart irrigation controllers, agriculture can be brought to an advanced level. Moreover, problems such as climate change and water scarcity can also be solved, which will provide adequate food security. »
See the report in the smart irrigation controller market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The profiled companies have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analysis of company coverage, product portfolio and market penetration.
Some important established names in this market are:
Business type 1: Manufacturers offering SIC
- Galcon Ltd.
- Holman Industries
- Hunter industries
- HydroPoint Data Systems, Inc.
- K-Rain Manufacturing Company
- Lindsay Company
- Nelson Irrigation Society
- Rachio, Inc.
- Rain Bird Society
- Scotts Miracle-Gro
- The Toro Company
- Valmont Industries, Inc.
Business Type 2: Startup companies offering smart irrigation controllers
- ETwater Systems Inc.
- Smart Farm Systems, Inc.
- Sprinkl.io, LLC
- Wyze Labs, Inc.
- SenzAgro (Pvt) Ltd
Companies that are not part of the aforementioned pool have been well represented in the various sections of the report (where applicable).
Who should buy this report?
- Companies that manufacture and market smart irrigation controllers
- Companies that produce machinery for agricultural use
- Agricultural input suppliers
- raw material suppliers
- Research institutions
- Regulatory bodies
Key questions answered by the report:
- What is the estimated size of the global Smart Irrigation Controllers market in terms of revenue during the forecast period 2021-2027, and what is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2022 -2027?
- What are the key trends, market drivers and market opportunities regarding the global Smart Irrigation Controllers market?
- What are the major restraints restraining the growth of the Global Smart Irrigation Controllers Market?
- What kinds of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the leading players in the global Smart Irrigation Controllers market based on an analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- How is the competitive benchmarking of the Global Key Players in the Smart Irrigation Controllers in Food Sector Market based on the analysis of their market coverage and market potential?
- What types of players and stakeholders operate in the Smart Irrigation Controllers market ecosystem, and how prominent are they in the global market?
- Which region is the largest market for the Global Smart Irrigation Controllers Market?
- What are the expected future scenario and revenue generated by different regions and countries in the Global Smart Irrigation Controllers Market such as North America, South America, EuropeGreat Britain, China, Asia Pacificand the Middle East and Africa?
Market studies related to BIS research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm that focuses on deep technologies and related emerging trends that are likely to disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research