BIS Research Study Highlights Automotive Inverter Market to Reach $50.01 Billion by 2031
FREMONT, Calif., May 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The automotive inverter market is expected to reach $50.01 billion in terms of revenue by 2031, at a CAGR of 17.09%, suggests BIS Research’s premium study.
The automotive industry has experienced significant technological change over the past decade, paving the way for widespread acceptance of electric transportation. Rising R&D investment in gallium nitride and silicon carbide is one of the major opportunities in the global automotive inverter market.
Moreover, the exponential increase in electric vehicle sales across the globe will propel the market even further.
Although there are certain challenges in the market such as lack of charging infrastructure and complex design requirements, the ongoing vital developments in the market are expected to overcome them during the forecast period.
The detailed study is a compilation of 212 market data tables and 39 figures spread over 193 pages and an in-depth TOC on “Automotive Inverter Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2020 – 2031”
This exclusive Automotive Inverter Market Report will help you:
- In-depth benchmarking of top 15 players to provide a comprehensive view of the global automotive inverter market landscape
- Market ranking analysis based on product portfolio, recent developments and regional breakdown
- Investment landscape analysis including product adoption scenario, financing and patent analysis
Market Analyst’s View:
According to Dhrubajyoti NarayanSenior Analyst, BIS Research, “The automotive inverter market is expected to grow at a rapid rate due to the continued shift towards electric mobility. As is already known, an inverter plays a vital role in the powertrain of an electric vehicle by converting direct current from the AC battery to drive the AC motor in the transmission to work, and it also provides a boost to the electric vehicle industry.”
See the report in the automotive inverter market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The profiled companies have been selected on the basis of information collected from leading experts and analysis of company coverage, product portfolio, market penetration, etc.
Some of the prominent names established in this market are:
- Siemens AG
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Continental AG
- Toshiba Company
- Aptiv PLC
- DENSO Corporation
- Toyota Industries Corporation
- LG Electronics
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Lear Company
- Sensata Technologies, Inc.
- Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
- Electric Fuji
- Marelli Corporation
Companies that are not part of the above pool have been well represented in the various sections of the report (where applicable).
Who should buy this report?
Companies that manufacture and market automotive inverters as well as companies that produce raw materials for inverters, semiconductor manufacturers, automotive OEMs, research institutes and regulators.
Request a FREE sample of this report
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are the futuristic trends in the global automotive inverter market and how is the market expected to develop during the forecast years 2021-2031?
- What are the major drivers and challenges faced by the companies currently working in the Automotive Inverter market?
- How is the global automotive inverter market expected to grow during the forecast period 2021-2031?
- What are the opportunities for companies to expand their business in the global automotive inverter market?
- Which region is expected to lead the global automotive inverter market by 2031?
- What are the main development strategies implemented by the main players to maintain themselves in this highly competitive market?
- What is the current and future revenue scenario of the global Automotive Inverter Market?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
automotive sensors market
Electric Vehicle Fast Charging Systems Market
Structural adhesives and sealants for electric vehicle batteries
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research