BIS Research Study Highlights Electric Vehicle Virtual Prototyping Market to Reach $5.6 Billion by 2030
FREMONT, Calif., February 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global electric vehicle virtual prototyping market is expected to reach $5.6 billion in terms of revenue by 2030 at a CAGR of 33.83%, reveals BIS Research’s premium market intelligence study.
One of the main goals of automakers is to improve the design process and get a more realistic model before producing a prototype, which is expensive and often has to be done multiple times before the design is complete. The use of a virtual prototype is a solution to the problem. The focus is on improving the suspension systems and introducing advanced active suspension systems, as one of the main goals of the design upgrade is to increase handling and comfort.
The detailed study is a compilation of 68 market data tables and 39 figures spread over 170 pages and an in-depth TOC on “Virtual Electric Vehicle Prototyping Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2020 – 2030”.
- A dedicated section focusing on the futuristic trends embraced by prominent players operating in the global Electric Vehicle Virtual Prototyping Market.
- In-depth benchmarking analysis of top 15 players providing a holistic view of the global Electric Vehicle Virtual Prototyping market landscape.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Electric Vehicle Virtual Prototyping Market at regional and country level and granularity by application and product segments.
Market Analyst’s View:
According to Dhrubajyoti NarayanSenior Analyst, BIS Research, “Virtual prototyping is a software-based engineering method to virtually build, replicate, and test a prototype under real-world conditions. Manufacturers have increased product accessibility by integrating technologies such as computer-aided design (CAD), simulation tools, and virtual reality (VR) with VP tools. Virtual prototype simulation also contributes to efficient planning of the manufacturing line and factory layout.”
See the report from BIS Research to Electric vehicle virtual prototyping Marlet
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
Synopsys, Altair Engineering, Inc., Claytex Services Ltd, dSPACE GmbH, Elektrobit Automotive GmbH, EOMYS Engineering, ESI Group, Siemens, Waterloo Maple Inc., Autodesk Inc., Cadence Design Systems, Inc., ANSYS Inc., PTC Inc, Arm Ltd, Dassault Systemes SE
The companies profiled in the report have been selected after undergoing in-depth interviews with experts and understanding company details such as product portfolios, annual revenue, market penetration, research and development initiatives and national presence. and international market in the virtual prototyping of electric vehicles. .
Who should buy this report?
- VE OEM
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 Component Manufacturers
- Virtual prototype development companies
- Automotive Associations
Request a free sample report here
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are the main drivers and challenges for global virtual prototyping of electric vehicles?
- How does the supply chain work in the global virtual prototyping of the electric vehicle?
- Which vehicle type segment is expected to see the maximum demand growth in the global virtual prototyping of electric vehicles during the period 2021-2030?
- What are the major application areas of the different product types that are likely to see high demand during the forecast period 2021-2030?
- Who are the main suppliers of different virtual prototypes of electric vehicles?
- What are the key offerings by major service providers in the global electric vehicle virtual prototyping market?
- Which regions and countries are leading in terms of consumption of virtual prototypes of global electric vehicles, and which of them are expected to see strong growth in demand from 2021 to 2030?
- What are the main consumer attributes in different regions for virtual prototyping of electric vehicles?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
ADAS and Autonomous Sensors Maintenance Equipment Market
Autonomous Vehicle Simulation Solutions Market Simulation Software Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]bisresearch.com
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research