BIS Research Study Highlights Electric Vehicle Wiring Harness and Connector Market to Reach $22.87 Billion by 2031
FREMONT, Calif., January 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Wiring harnesses and connectors for the electric vehicle market are expected to reach $22.87 billion in terms of revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 23.4%, reveals the premium study by BIS Research.
The automotive industry is witnessing a growing adoption of electric vehicles due to changing consumer preferences, growing concerns about driver safety, environmental concerns, and stringent government regulations and policies.
Over time, the automotive industry evolves and technical advancements are made for electric vehicle accessories such as battery systems, cooling systems, wiring harness systems and other infrastructure. Wiring harnesses remain one of the most crucial components of any vehicle as they are one of the heaviest and most expensive parts of the vehicle.
The detailed study is a compilation of 249 market data tables and 52 figures spread over 265 pages and an in-depth TOC on “Electric Vehicle Wiring Harnesses and Connectors Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2020- 2031″
- A dedicated section emphasizing current and futuristic trends embraced by major players operating in the Electric Vehicle Wiring Harnesses and Connectors market.
- In-depth benchmarking analysis of the top 15 players providing a comprehensive view of the EV Wiring Harness and Connectors market landscape.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Electric Vehicle Wiring Harnesses and Connectors market at regional and country level and granularity by application and product segments.
Market Analyst’s View:
According to Dhrubajyoti NarayanSenior Analyst, BIS Research“Regional electric vehicle production is a detrimental factor in the market for electric vehicle wiring harnesses and connectors. With the growing popularity of alternative energy vehicles, the market for high voltage wiring harnesses is also experiencing a boom. Thicker wires and fuller fuels are used in electric vehicles compared to ICE vehicles, which increases the weight and reduces the range of the car, for which lightweight materials such as aluminum are used.
See the report on wiring harnesses and connectors for the electric vehicle market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd., Leoni AG, Aptiv PLC, Fujikura Ltd., Kromberg & Schubert GmbH, Coroplast Group, SINBON Electronics Co., Ltd., Korea Electric Terminal Co., Ltd., EG Electronics, LS Cable & System Ltd . ., TE Connectivity, ACOME, Gebauer & Griller, Continental AG and Lear Corporation are the major companies operating in the market.
The companies profiled in the report have been selected after in-depth interviews with experts and understood company details such as their product portfolios, annual revenue, market penetration, research and development initiatives, and national presence and international in wire harnesses and connectors. for the electric vehicle market.
Who should buy this report?
- Electric Vehicle OEMs
- Tier1 and Tier2 component manufacturers
- Manufacturers of wiring harnesses and connectors
Sample request: https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1222&type=download
Key questions answered by the report:
- For a new company looking to enter the electric vehicle wiring harness and connector market, what areas could it focus on to stay ahead of the competition?
- How do existing market players work to improve their market positioning?
- Which promising companies have obtained financial support to develop their products and markets?
- How does the supply chain work in the global market for electrical harnesses and connectors for electric vehicles?
- Which companies were actively involved in innovation through patent applications, and which products had the most patent applications in the 2019-2021 period?
- Which product segment is expected to experience maximum demand growth in the global Electric Vehicle Wiring Harnesses and Connectors Market in 2021-2031?
- Which players are meeting the demand for different wire harnesses and connectors?
- How should the strategies adopted by market players vary for different product segments based on the size of companies involved in each segment?
- What are the key offerings by leading companies in the Electric Vehicle Wiring Harness and Connectors market?
- What are the demand patterns for wire harnesses and connectors across application areas in different regions and countries during the period 2021-2031?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research