BIS Research Study Highlights Global Carbon Use and Storage Market to Hit $12.16 Billion by 2031
FREMONT, Calif., May 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global Market for Carbon Utilization and Storage should reach $12.16 billion in terms of revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 19.2%, reveals the premium study by BIS Research.
Carbon capture, use and storage (CCUS) involves the capture of CO2 from huge point sources, including power generation, cement industries, or other industrial facilities that use fossil fuels or biomass as fuel.
In the report, three types of carbon capture technologies, namely pre-combustion capture, oxy-combustion and post-combustion capture, were discussed. Post-combustion capture is one of the proven technologies for CO2 capture from flue gases. Majority of the carbon capture plant uses this technology for reasons such as easy availability and lower installation cost.
CCUS market growth is driven by increasing focus on carbon dioxide (CO2), supportive government initiatives and the growing demand for CO2 for enhanced oil recovery (EOR).
The detailed study is a compilation of 80 market data tables and 23 figures spread over 153 pages and an in-depth TOC on “Global Carbon Utilization and Storage Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031″
This detailed report can help you in the following ways:
- Market ranking analysis based on product portfolio, recent developments and regional breakdown.
- Investment landscape including product adoption scenario, financing and patent analysis.
- The study provides the reader with a detailed understanding of the various applications of carbon capture and storage in industries such as oil and gas industry, power industry and others (cement and chemical industry).
Market Analyst’s View:
According Pooja TannaSenior Analyst, BIS Research, “The use and storage of carbon capture should be the best option to reduce the carbon footprint. With increasing investments globally and growing government support through incentives, the growth of the CCUS industry is expected to be exponential.
See the report from BIS Research on Global Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies profiled have been selected based on input collected from primary experts and analysis of company coverage, product portfolio and market penetration.
Some important established names in this market are:
- Fluor Corporation
- Exxon Mobil
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Linde S.A.
- Aker Carbon Capture
- Royal Dutch Shell
Who should buy this report?
The report is suitable for carbon capture technology vendors and companies involved in CO capture and storage2.
Get a FREE sample report here
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are some of the major drivers and trends impacting the carbon capture, utilization and storage market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the carbon use and storage market across the world? What are the top end-use industries that are rapidly adopting CCUS technology?
- Which CCUS (post-combustion, pre-combustion, and oxy-fuel) technology is overwhelmingly preferred by major end-use industries?
- What are the latest developments in different countries for the development of the carbon capture, utilization and storage industry?
- What are the various latest government regulations/initiatives regarding the deployment of CCUS technology globally?
- For a new company looking to enter the carbon capture, utilization and storage market, what areas could it focus on to stay ahead of the competition?
- What type of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to strengthen their market position in the industry?
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research