BIS Research Study Highlights Global CRISPR Gene Editing Market to Reach $18.85 Billion by 2031
FREMONT, Calif., December 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global CRISPR gene editing market should reach $18.85 billion by 2031, reveals BIS Research’s premium market intelligence study. The study also highlights that the market is expected to witness a CAGR of 29.60% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
The development of genome engineering with potential applications has proven to reflect a remarkable impact on the future of healthcare and life sciences industry. The high efficiency of the CRISPR-Cas9 system has been demonstrated in various genome editing studies, which has led to significant investments in the field of genome engineering. However, with so many benefits, there are also limitations, which must be considered before clinical applications.
The detailed study is a compilation of 09 market data tables and 238 figures spread over 296 pages and an in-depth TOC on “Global CRISPR Gene Editing Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031”
- Product development assistance
- Help with product pipeline analysis
- Helps target a segment for a new product launch
- Bids go to market strategies for different product categories
- Helps diversify the product portfolio based on unmet needs
- Helps analyze technology substitutes and compare specs
- Helps understand the clinical trial landscape
- Help to adjust the price of upcoming products
- Helps explore new applications
- Assistance in the analysis of the financing scenario of competitors
Market Analyst’s View:
To highlight the dominance of Kits and Enzymes segment of CRISPR Products Market segment over other product category segments of CRISPR Gene Editing Market in 2021 and 2031, Nitish Kumar, Senior Analyst – BIS Research, States,”The reason for the market growth and dominance of the CRISPR products market segment can be attributed to increasing global geriatric population, prevalence of genetic disorders, chronic diseases, growing attention to research and development (R&D) of novel gene therapies, increased government and private funding to improve the safety and outcomes provided by CRISPR gene-editing products.”
View report from BIS Research to Global CRISPR Gene Editing Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with key opinion leaders from over 20 leading companies, market players and vendors. Key Players profiled in the report are Abcam plc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Applied StemCell, Inc., Cellecta, Inc., CRISPR Therapeutics, OriGene Technologies, Inc., GeneCopoeia, Inc., Genscript Biotech Corporation, Horizon Discovery Group . Plc, Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT), Inc., Merck KGaA, New England Biolabs, Inc., Rockland Immunochemicals, Inc., Synthego Corporation, System Biosciences, LLC, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., ToolGen, Inc., Intellia Therapeutics, Inc., Editas Medicine, Takara Organic, Inc., and Caribou Biosciences, Inc.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations keep up with various products, trends, and technologies that are changing market dynamics. BIS Research recommendations also offer tailored research services to help organizations achieve their goals.
Who should buy this report?
- CRISPR gene editing makers
- Distributors of CRISPR Gene Editing
- CRISPR Gene Editing Providers
- CRISPR Gene Editing Clinical Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and academic institutions
Sample request: https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1210&type=download
Key questions answered by the report:
- What is CRISPR gene editing?
- What is the CRISPR technology development timeline?
- How has the CRISPR gene editing market evolved and what is its scope in the future?
- How is the CRISPR gene-editing clinical trial pipeline progressing?
- What are the key market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global CRISPR gene editing market?
- What are the main development strategies implemented by the major players to support this market?
- What is the patent landscape of this market? What will be the impact of patent expiry on this market?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on this market?
- What guidelines are implemented by the various government agencies to regulate the approval of CRISPR products/therapies?
- How is CRISPR gene editing used for the development of therapies?
- How will investments from public and private companies and government organizations affect the global CRISPR gene editing market?
- What was the market size of the major segments and sub-segments of the global CRISPR gene editing market in 2020?
- How will the industry develop during the forecast period 2021-2031?
- What will be the growth rate of the CRISPR gene editing market during the forecast period 2021-2031?
- How will each of the segments of the global CRISPR gene editing market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2031?
- Which product and application segments are expected to register the highest CAGR for the global CRISPR gene editing market?
- What are the main benefits of implementing CRISPR gene editing in different fields of applications, including biomedical research, agricultural research, industrial research, gene therapy, drug discovery and diagnostics?
- What is the CRISPR gene editing market size in different countries around the world?
- Which geographical region is expected to contribute the highest sales of the CRISPR Gene Editing Market?
- What are the reimbursement scenario and regulatory structure of the CRISPR gene editing market in different regions?
- What are the key strategies incorporated by players in the global CRISPR gene editing market to compete and maintain their supremacy?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm that focuses on deep technologies and related emerging trends that are likely to disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research