BIS Research Study Highlights Global Electrical Contact Cleaner Market to Reach $1.02 Billion by 2031
FREMONT, Calif., June 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global electrical contact cleaner market should reach $1.02 billion in terms of revenue by 2031, at a CAGR of 6.45%, suggests BIS Research’s premium market intelligence study.
The electrical contact cleaner market is driven by strong demand from major end-use industries such as maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO), automotive, consumer electronics, and others.
Strict regulation of the use of chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) and hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) in electrical contact cleaners has presented a significant challenge for companies operating in the electrical contact cleaner market.
Additionally, the shortage of skilled workers in end-use industries, the current container crisis, supply chain constraints, rising inflation and market volatility also pose significant challenges to growth. of the electrical contact cleaner market.
The detailed study is a compilation of 84 market data tables and 23 figures spread over 146 pages and an in-depth table of contents on “Global Electrical Contact Cleaner Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031”
Demand – Drivers and Limits
Following are the demand drivers for the electrical contact cleaner market:
- Decreased device performance due to increased electrical resistance in contact areas leads to the use of electrical contact cleaners.
- Highly compatible with mating surfaces such as metal, plastics, rubber seals and others.
The market is also expected to face some limitations owing to the following challenge:
- Presence of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in electrical contact cleaners causing serious health problems for workers
Reasons to buy this report
This Exclusive Report on Global Electrical Contact Cleaners Market will help you in the following ways:
- Market ranking analysis based on product portfolio, recent developments and regional breakdown.
- The analysis of key start-ups and the analysis of patents in different regions.
Market Analyst’s View:
According Neha Singh, Sr. Research Associate, BIS Research, “Non-flammable products are experiencing the fastest growth in the electrical contact cleaner market because they do not ignite when vapor or liquid comes in contact with open flames, sparks or hot surfaces. increasing health among workers due to prolonged exposure to higher levels of chemicals and government regulatory standards are expected to affect the flammable product in the future.”
See the report in the global electrical contact cleaner market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies profiled have been selected based on information gathered from leading experts and analysis of company coverage, product portfolio and market penetration.
Some of the most prominent established names in this market are:
Companies in the electrical contact cleaner sector
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- CRC Industries
- WD-40 Specialist
- Ulbrich Group
Who should buy this report?
Companies that manufacture and market specialty carbon black. Also, end users involved in paints & coatings, plastics, packaging, and batteries, among others, should purchase this report.
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are the major drivers and trends impacting the Electrical Contact Cleaners market?
- What impact has COVID-19 had on the Electrical Contact Cleaners Market across the globe?
- What are the steps taken by existing players to improve their market positioning, and what are some of the key strategies adopted by new players entering this market?
- What are the main production technologies and end-use sectors in the market, and how will they perform in the coming years?
- What are the latest developments across the globe for the electrical contact cleaner industry and what are the consumption patterns?
- For a new company looking to enter the electrical contact cleaner market, what areas could it focus on to stay ahead of the existing competition?
- What kinds of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to strengthen their market position in the industry?
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm that focuses on deep technologies and related emerging trends that are likely to disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research