BIS Research Study Highlights Global Healthcare Big Data Market to Reach $130.13 Billion by 2031
FREMONT, Calif., May 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global healthcare big data market is expected to reach $130.13 billion in revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 13.96%, reveals BIS Research’s premium market intelligence study.
The global healthcare industry stands to benefit significantly from the growth in adoption of big data technologies. The benefits of the technology are immense and proven. Future growth is expected to be driven by more countries and their health systems going digital and focusing on data-driven healthcare.
There are potential barriers to implementing big data in healthcare. The industry is expected to bypass most of them in the future. Faster implementation of regulations and policies can go a long way to ensuring rapid adoption of data-driven healthcare technologies.
The detailed study is a compilation of 18 market data tables and 154 figures spread over 210 pages and an in-depth TOC on “Global Big Data in Healthcare Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031”
This detailed report can help you in the following ways:
- Helps to understand the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
- Helps to understand the patent trend of the market
- Helps target a segment for launching and upgrading new software
- Helps understand the growth potential of different use cases
- Assistance in analyzing market opportunities
- Provides competitive benchmarking of leading companies in the market
Market Analyst’s View:
According Soud SwatiSenior Analyst, BIS Research, “Big Data has been at the center of innovation related to COVID-19 treatments in 2020 and 2021. Established players, emerging startups, hospitals and research facilities have used Big Data to solve the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. Demand for real-world evidence has increased dramatically during the COVID-19 pandemic phase. The pandemic has become an important use case for big data in healthcare and many businesses have been involved in big data analytics for the same.
See the report from BIS Research on Global Big Data in Healthcare Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
Some key players operating in the market include Active Health Management, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Epic Systems Corporation, eClinical Works, General Electric Company, Siemens Healthineers AG, MedeAnalytics, Inc., Verana Health, ConcertAI, LynxCare, Abacus Insights, Milagro AI, Datavant and Clarify Health Solutions.
Who should buy this report?
The report will be most beneficial for big data providers in Healthcare market.
Get a FREE sample report here
Key questions answered by the report:
- What impact has COVID-19 had on the growth of the Global Big Data in Healthcare Market?
- What are the major regulations governing the healthcare big data market in key regions?
- Which technological developments are expected to have the maximum influence on the global big data in healthcare market?
- Which are the major players holding significant dominance in the global Big Data in Healthcare market?
- What are the growth opportunities that market players can capitalize on?
- What are the drivers and restraints of the Global Big Data in Healthcare Market?
- Which region has the highest growth rate in the global Big Data in Healthcare market?
- Which are the fastest growing countries in the global Big Data in Healthcare market?
- What are the key strategies adopted by market players in the global Big Data in Healthcare market?
- Who are the Emerging Companies in the Global Big Data in Healthcare Market?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
Global AI in Healthcare Market
Global Clinical Decision Support Systems (CDSS) Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research