BIS Research Study Highlights Global Liquid Biopsy Market to Reach $19.06 Billion by 2032
FREMONT, Calif., May 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global liquid biopsy market should reach $19.06 billion in terms of revenue by 2032 at a CAGR of 19.83%, reveals BIS Research’s premium market intelligence study.
BIS Research’s premium market intelligence further sheds light on existing opportunities in the market, including the wide reach of sequencing adoption in emerging countries, increased use of therapies, and providing a solution for one of the chronic diseases. The study is mainly centered on the sub-segments and micro-segments of the various products being marketed in the market.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations keep up with various products, trends, and applications that are changing market dynamics. BIS Research recommendations also offer tailored research services to help organizations achieve their goals.
To get a comprehensive view of the market, data from different market segments have been thoroughly analyzed. These segments include platform, technology, use, sample, clinical application, circulating biomarkers, workflow, indication, end user, and region. Each of these segments is further categorized into sub-segments and micro-segments to compile an in-depth study.
Liquid biopsy is a non-invasive medical procedure that has the ability to detect the presence of molecular biomarkers of cancer in biological fluids. The report includes market estimation for tests/services, instruments, kits and consumables used for liquid biopsies of different oncology and non-oncology disorders.
Liquid biopsy plays an essential role in the precision medicine approach, as it confirms the safe and effective application of targeted therapies.
The detailed study is a compilation of 17 market data tables and 216 figures spread over 263 pages and an in-depth table of contents on “Global Liquid Biopsy Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2032”
This detailed report can help you in the following ways:
- To offer detailed information on the future prospects of emerging and established players.
- Propose go-to-market strategies for the different types of sources.
- Support in to diversify the product portfolio based on the risk and progress of the application.
- Help to Analyzing technological substitutes and compare specifications.
- Propose tailor-made solutions based on the throughput of the various consumers.
- Help in understanding technological needs.
- Help explore the new application.
- Assistance in the analysis of the financing scenario of competitors.
- Helps understand the involvement of government health organizations such as the National Institute of Health (NIH).
- Helps understand new industry trends.
Market Analyst’s View:
According Nitish Kumar Singh, Senior Analyst – BIS Research, States, “North America is the leading contributor in the global liquid biopsy market. It contributed about 54.17% to the value of the global market in 2021. This region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.32% during the forecast period 2022-2032 and will continue to dominate the market in 2032. However , the Asia Pacific The region is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 21.61% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2032.”
See the report from BIS Research on Global liquid biopsy market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
Key insights are drawn from in-depth interviews with key opinion leaders from 6 major companies, market players and vendors. Key Players profiled in the report are Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., F-Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Thermos Fisher Scientific Inc., Illumina, Inc., QIAGEN, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Natera, Inc., Guardant Health, Biocept, Inc., Eurofins Scientific, NeoGenomics Laboratories, Sysmex Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc., Elypta, Micronoma, Dxcover Limited, LungLife AI, Inc., Epic Sciences, Abcodia Ltd. and Bioscience Institute SpA
Who should buy this report?
- Liquid biopsy manufacturers and service providers planning to invest in any of the major established markets
- Companies involved in the technological development of liquid biopsy
- Service market businesses, such as contract research organizations
- Companies involved in the development of bioinformatics tools for analysis, visualization, sharing and storage of data
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are the key market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the Global Liquid Biopsy Market?
- What are the key development strategies implemented by the major players to stay in the competitive market?
- What is the dominant product type developed by the leading and emerging liquid biopsy players?
- What are the key technologies that have been used by the major players in the global liquid biopsy market to develop diagnostic and research solutions for cancer?
- Which companies are expected to be highly disruptive in the future, and why?
- What are the reimbursement scenario and regulations for liquid biopsies around the world?
- Considering next-generation sequencing (NGS), what is the most important factor among price, sensitivity, and turnaround time, to increase the adoption of NGS-based liquid biopsy in the near future?
- From the perspective of end users, is efficiency or convenience the key to drive the global liquid biopsy market?
- What are your treatment guidelines for the different types of cancer?
- What is the average number of liquid biopsies performed on each patient during their entire stay?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm that focuses on deep technologies and related emerging trends that are likely to disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research