BIS Research Study Highlights Global Market for Brain Disease Software and Modalities to Reach $21.86 Billion by 2031
FREMONT, Calif., March 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global brain disease modality and software market should reach $21.86 billion in terms of revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 5.31%, reveals the premium study by BIS Research.
The growth opportunity of the global brain disease modalities and software market lies in the integration of imaging solutions with new biomarkers to enable the diagnosis of a wider range of neurological disorders and the integration of 3D amplified MRI, a new technological advance in the field of brain imaging. .
The detailed study is a compilation of 46 market data tables and 153 figures spread over 245 pages and an in-depth table of contents on “Global Brain Disease Modalities and Software Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022 – 2031”
This detailed report can help to:
- Assist in the development of advanced imaging modalities and imaging software solutions.
- Help to understand the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions.
- Help to understand market patent trend.
- Help target end users to increase adoption of brain imaging modalities and software.
- Support in the analysis of market opportunities.
- Help understand the competitive positioning of key companies in the market.
Market Analyst’s View:
According Soud Swati, Senior Analyst – BIS Research, “The global brain disease modalities and software market is expected to witness significant growth in emerging economies owing to the increasing integration of technology in medical imaging as well as the increasing preference for imaging software solutions for a increased accuracy of diagnosis of neurological disorders.“
See the report from BIS Research on Global Brain Disease Modalities and Software Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players operating in the market include United Imaging Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips NV, General Electric Company, Canon Inc., Siemens Healthineers AG, Vuno Co., Ltd., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Aspect Imaging, IXICO, QMENTA, Cortechs. ai, Quantib, Brainomix, Qure.AI, Imaging Biometrics and AI Analysis, Inc.
Key questions answered by the report:
- How has COVID-19 impacted the adoption of brain imaging modalities and software?
- What are the major regulations governing the Brain Disease Modalities and Software Market in key regions?
- Which technological developments are expected to have the maximum influence on the global brain disease modalities and software market?
- Which are the major players currently holding significant dominance in the global Brain Disease Modalities and Software market?
- What are the drivers and restraints of the Global Brain Disease Modalities and Software Market?
- Which region has the highest growth rate in the global brain disease modalities and software market?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
Global Point of Care Imaging Devices Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm that focuses on deep technologies and related emerging trends that are likely to disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research