BIS Research Study Highlights Global Natural Killer (NK) Cell Therapies Market to Reach $5.67 Billion by 2032
FREMONT, Calif., July 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global Natural Killer (NK) Cell Therapeutics Market is Expected to Reach $5.67 billion in revenue by 2032 at a CAGR of 44.59%, suggests BIS Research’s premium market intelligence study.
The pharmaceutical industry’s growing interest in cellular immunotherapy has been a catalyst for progress in the global NK cell therapeutics market.
The pharmaceutical industry is currently dominated by other immunotherapies such as CAR T-cell therapies, checkpoint inhibitors and cytokines. However, the proportion of NK cell therapies is expected to increase, given the ability to address unmet medical needs, overcome the limitations associated with existing immunotherapies, and target complex and difficult targets.
The recent increase in the number of approvals received for cancer immunotherapies is considered to have added value for NK cell therapeutic development.
In the in-depth study of the global NK cell therapies market, BIS Research covers the following in detail:
- Market figures on micro segments that influence the market
- In-depth analysis and market figures for four exclusive market segmentations, namely, by type of therapy, by product in progress, by indication and by country
- More than 90 products in pipeline by key market companies
- In-depth research on the regulatory scenario, funding scenario, and reimbursement policies for major countries in the global NK Cell Therapies market
- Impact of COVID-19 on Global NK Cell Therapies Businesses
- Business and product profiling for 15 companies
- Study of data from 26 companies in the pharmaceutical and health industry
The detailed study is a compilation of 34 market data tables and 121 figures spread over 207 pages and an in-depth TOC on “Global Natural Killer Cell Therapies Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031″
Demand – Drivers and Limits
Following are the demand drivers for the global NK cell therapies market:
- Growing number of clinical trials
- Increase in cancer incidence and prevalence
The market is also expected to face some limitations owing to the following challenges:
- Lack of specificity and poor in vivo survival of NK cells
- High cost of immunotherapy treatment associated with cancer
Reasons to buy this report
This exclusive Global NK Cell Therapies Market Report will help in the following ways:
- Help develop pipeline products
- Help with product pipeline analysis
- Helps target a segment for a new product launch
- Propose go-to-market strategies for different product categories
- Support in diversifying the product portfolio based on unmet needs
- Help with analysis of technological substitutes and comparison of specifications
- Help in understanding the clinical trials landscape
- Help explore new applications.
- Support for competitor financing scenario analysis
Market Analyst’s View:
According Shruti Negi, Senior Research Analyst – BIS Research“The reason for the growth of the market can be attributed to the development of new and innovative NK cell therapies, growing number of clinical trials, rising prevalence and incidence of cancer cases, rising funding and investments, the increase in partnerships and collaborations of large companies with emerging companies, and the rising cost of immunotherapies. All of these reasons have allowed researchers and biopharmaceutical companies to pursue research into cost-effective therapies. Therefore, NK cell therapies could act as a next-generation drug for cancer and acute infectious indications. »
See the report in the Global NK Cell Therapeutics Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The profiled companies have been selected based on information gathered from leading experts and analysis of company coverage, pipeline product portfolio and market penetration.
Some prominent names established in this market are mentioned as follows:
- Century Therapeutics, Inc.
- Cellularity Inc.
- Cytovac A/S
- Dragonfly Therapeutics, Inc.
- Fate Therapeutics, Inc.
- Gamida Cell Ltd.
- GC Cell (GC Biopharma Corp.)
- Glycostem Therapeutics BV
- ImmunityBio, Inc.
- Innate Pharma SA
- Nkarta, Inc.
- Sanofi SA
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- VaxCell Biotherapeutics Co., Ltd.
- Acepod Inc.
- iCell Gene Therapeutics
- Senti Biosciences
- Coastal biosciences
Who should buy this report?
- Biopharmaceutical companies focused on cell therapies
- Biopharmaceutical companies specializing in CAR T-cell therapies
- Biopharmaceutical companies specializing in the therapeutic area of cancer
- Research and academic institutions
Request a sample of this report
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are NK cell therapies, their types and applications?
- What is the mechanism of action of NK cells?
- What are the key market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the Global NK Cell Therapies Market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting from the emerging trends in the global NK cell therapy market?
- What impact has COVID-19 pandemic had on the Global NK Cell Therapeutics Market?
- What are the key development strategies implemented by the major players to stay in the competitive market?
- What are the pricing and reimbursement scenarios in the field of NK cell therapies?
- What are the key regulatory implications in key regions regarding NK cell therapeutics?
- What are the potential entry barriers faced by companies wishing to enter a particular country?
- How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period 2024-2032, and what is the anticipated revenue that will be generated by each of the segments i.e. therapy type, indication, ongoing product and the country ?
- What are the growth opportunities for companies in the country where they operate?
- Who are the leading players with major deals in the Global NK Cell Therapies Market?
- Which companies are expected to be highly disruptive in the future and why?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
Radioligand Therapy Market
Blood and Plasma Components Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research