BIS Research Study Highlights Global Next-Generation In-Car Infotainment Market to Reach $155.28 Billion by 2031
FREMONT, Calif., July 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global market for next-generation in-car infotainment is expected to reach $155.28 billion in terms of revenue by 2031, at a CAGR of 22.1%, suggests BIS Research’s premium study.
The next-generation in-car infotainment market has grown in popularity lately, primarily due to changing consumer behavior in the automotive market.
Additionally, changing consumer preferences in terms of connectivity requirements and security concerns have also driven the adoption of infotainment systems as a major part of modern automobile interiors.
Numerous surveys have established the fact that car buyers today are more concerned with the features of the dashboard than the features under the hood of automobiles.
This massive shift in consumer preferences has provided a viable opportunity for automakers to gain traction in this area.
The detailed study is a compilation of 122 market data tables and 41 figures spread over 208 pages and an in-depth table of contents on “Global Next Generation In-Car Infotainment Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031.”
Demand – Drivers and Limits
The following are the demand drivers for the global next-generation in-car infotainment market:
- Emergence of various technologies such as 5G and AI
- Switch to location-based advertising and e-commerce
- Increase in demand for in-vehicle displays
The market is also expected to face some limitations owing to the following challenges:
- Safety and security issues
Reasons to buy this report
This exclusive Global Next Generation In-Car Infotainment Market Report will help you in the following ways:
- An in-depth benchmarking analysis of the top 25 players (including point and multiple solution companies) has been performed to provide a holistic view of the Next Generation In-Car Infotainment landscape.
- Market ranking analysis based on product portfolio, recent developments and regional breakdown.
- A starter analysis with an overview and an analyst’s point of view has also been provided.
Market Analyst’s View:
According Girish Jambale, Senior Research Associate, BIS Research“The market is changing rapidly and is expected to continue to grow at the same rate in the coming years. Companies are developing innovative solutions and launching new products in the market. Collaborations and product launches are key strategies to support the growth of the changing consumer preferences have provided a viable opportunity for automakers to gain traction in this area. adoption of in-car infotainment systems around the world.”
See the report in the global next-generation in-car infotainment market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies profiled have been selected based on input collected from primary experts and analysis of company coverage, product portfolio and market penetration.
Some of the most prominent established names in this market are:
Business Type 1: Private Businesses
- CY Vision GmbH
- Cinemo GmbH
- Basic mark
- Vehicle software
Company type 2: Public companies
- Denso Company
- Harman International Industries Inc.
- Continental SA
- Visteon Corporation
- Panasonic Company
- Pioneer company
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- TomTom International B.V.
- JVCKENWOOD Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Sasken Technologies Ltd.
- HERE Technologies
- Avnet Inc.
- Infochips, Inc.
Companies that are not part of the aforementioned pool have been well represented in the various sections of the report (where applicable).
Who should buy this report?
Next-generation in-car infotainment manufacturers and electric vehicle manufacturers can buy this report.
Request a sample of this report
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are some of the major drivers and trends impacting the Next Generation In-Car Infotainment market?
- What are some of the key revolutions impacting the next generation in-car infotainment market?
- What impact has COVID-19 had on the next-generation in-car infotainment market across the globe, and how are ecosystem players improvising/innovating to mitigate the impact?
- What are the main production technologies and end-use sectors in the market, and how will they perform in the coming years?
- For a new company looking to enter the next-generation in-car infotainment market, what areas could it focus on to stay ahead of the existing competition?
- What kinds of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to strengthen their market position in the industry?
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research