BIS Research Study Highlights Global NGS Oncology Market to Reach $51.78 Billion by 2032
FREMONT, Calif., June 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global NGS oncology market should reach $51.78 billion in terms of revenue by 2032, at a CAGR of 12.04%, suggests BIS Research’s premium market intelligence study.
NGS has recently begun recruiting oncologists to promote cancer treatment through a variety of approaches ranging from novel biomarkers and cancer mutations to finding cancer mutation carriers and acquiring specific treatment.
Currently, NGS can aid in early diagnosis and the discovery of pharmacogenetic markers that help personalize treatment. Despite great advances in understanding genes, NGS has the added benefit of providing a broader perspective on the site of cancer and finding ways to improve cancer.
The in-depth study covers the following:
- Market figures on micro segments influencing the market.
- Study of data from more than 30 companies.
- Detailed country-level analysis, including scrutiny of over 12 companies.
- Application analysis of the global NGS Oncology market in various countries.
The detailed study is a compilation of 04 market data tables and 186 figures spread over 257 pages and an in-depth table of contents on “Global Oncology NGS Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2032”
Demand – Drivers and Limits
Here are the drivers for the global NGS oncology market:
• Increased incidence of cancer requiring sophisticated molecular techniques
• Reduced cost of sequencing
• Rapid technological advances related to NGS oncology
Here are the challenges for the NGS global oncology market:
• Inadequate NGS Reimbursement Scenario in Oncology
• Increased cost of NGS automated sample preparation instruments
• Barriers to advancing NGS oncology
Reasons to buy this report
This exclusive Global Oncology NGS Market Report will help you in the following ways:
- Offers detailed information on the future prospects of emerging and established players.
- Offers go-to-market strategies for different types of sources.
- Supports product portfolio diversification based on risk and application progression in global NGS oncology.
- Helps analyze technology substitutes and compare specifications of various ecosystems and applications.
- Offers tailor-made solutions according to the speed of different consumers.
- Help to explore the new application.
- Helps to analyze competitors financing scenario.
- Helps understand new trends in the NGS oncology industry.
Market Analyst’s View:
According , Nitish Kumar Singh, Senior Analyst – BIS Research“North America is the leading contributor to the global NGS oncology market. It contributed around 43.07% to the market value in 2021. This region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.14% during the forecast period 2022-2032 and will continue to dominate the market in 2032. However, Europe is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 12.90% during the forecast period 2022-2032.”
See the report on Global NGS Oncology Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analysis of company coverage, product portfolio and market penetration.
Some important established names in this market are:
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• Biodesix, Inc.
• Caris Life Sciences
• Fulgent Genetics, Inc.
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
• Illumina, Inc.
• Invite Corporation
• IntegraGen (OncoDNA)
• Oxford Nanopore Technologies plc.
• Pacific Biosciences of CaliforniaInc.
• PerkinElmer, Inc.
• Pillar Biosciences, Inc.
• QIAGEN SA
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
• Takara Bio inc.
• Vela Diagnosis
Who should buy this report?
- Manufacturers of NGS oncology products and services who are considering investing in one of the major established markets.
- Companies involved in the technology development of the NGS oncology pipeline.
- Companies involved in the development of bioinformatics tools for data analysis, visualization and many more.
- Companies involved in the development of therapeutic regimens for cancer and tumors or inherited disorders.
Key questions answered by the report:
- How is the NGS oncology market revolutionizing genetic screening, hereditary genetic testing, hematological malignancies, solid tumors and other application landscapes?
- What are the key market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the Global NGS Oncology Market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting from the emerging trends in the global NGS oncology market?
- What has been the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global NGS oncology market?
- What are the key development strategies implemented by the major players to stay in the competitive market?
- What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions regarding the use of NGS oncology products and services?
- What are the potential entry barriers faced by companies wishing to enter a particular market region?
- What will be the growth rate of the global NGS Oncology market during the forecast period?
- What are the growth opportunities for NGS oncology companies in their region of operation?
- Who are the key players with significant offerings in the global NGS oncology market?
- Which companies are expected to be highly disruptive in the future, and why?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm that focuses on deep technologies and related emerging trends that are likely to disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research