BIS Research Study Highlights Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) Market to Reach $12.61 Billion by 2031
FREMONT, Calif., January 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global non-invasive prenatal testing market should reach $12.61 billion in terms of revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 15.79%, reveals BIS Research’s premium market intelligence study. The study also highlights that the NIPT market is expected to generate 28.94 million Units in terms of volume while registering a CAGR of 21.35% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
The life science industry is seeing significant growth in NIPT tests developed using NGS technology. Several biotechnology companies are now engaged in the research and development of such NGS-based NIPT products. BIS Research healthcare experts have found that the global NIPT market is one of the fastest growing markets among other prenatal screening industries.
The detailed study is a compilation of 16 market data tables and 269 figures spread over 301 pages and an in-depth table of contents on “Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031″.
- Analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market to facilitate the development of the NIPT solution
- Identification of a segment for the launch of a new product
- Study of marketing strategies for the different types of source
- Diversification of the product portfolio based on application (trisomy detection, microdeletion detection, detection and progression of sex chromosome aneuploidies, and others) and technology (polymerase chain reaction (PCR), novel sequencing generation (NGS) and others)
- Analysis of technological substitutes and comparison of specifications
- Analysis of end user needs
- Study of new applications and methods
- Market Impact Analysis of COVID-19 Outbreak
Market Analyst’s View:
According to Nitish Kumarsenior analyst at BIS Research“North America is the leading contributor to the global NIPT market. The contribution of North America to the global NIPT market was valued around 48.00% and 42.10% in terms of revenue and volume, respectively, in 2020. Application areas such as IONA test and detection application Down syndrome should progress at a significant rate. Moreover, the significant development of reimbursement policies in the region is consequently fueling the growth of the NIPT market in North America. However, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 17.34% and 22.42% in terms of revenue and volume respectively during the forecast period between 2021 and 2031“
View report from BIS Research to Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
This report is a meticulous compilation of research on more than 15 players in the market ecosystem and profiles 15 companies, including several key players, namely Agilent Technologies, Inc., BGI, CENTOGENE NV, Eurofins Scientific, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. , Illumina, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Natera, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Annoroad Gene Technology, MedGenome Inc., Myriad Genetics, Inc., Next Biosciences and Yourgene Health PLC.
The study also offers strategic recommendations that can help organizations keep up with various products, trends, and technologies that are changing market dynamics. BIS Research recommendations also offer tailored research services to help organizations achieve their goals.
Who should buy this report?
- NIPT Solution Manufacturers
- Service providers and end users of NIPT solutions
Sample request: https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1238&type=download
Key questions answered by the report:
- What is the importance of NIPT and what are the different NIPT products/services available in the market? What are the different methods of NIPT, and what are the benefits and risks associated with them?
- What are the key technological advancements seen in the global NIPT market in the past four years and what is the future scope of the market? What are the key trends for the global NIPT market in 2020 and how is the market currently developing?
- What was the global NIPT market size in 2020 and what is the forecast market size in 2031? What is the expected growth rate of the global NIPT market during the period 2021-2031?
- What is the market scenario and growth potential of different regions in the world including North America, Europe, Asia Pacificand the rest of the world?
- What are the key drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global NIPT market?
- Who are the major key players in the global NIPT market? What market share does each of these players occupy in the market in 2019? Which companies are expected to be highly disruptive in the future, and why?
- What are the key development strategies implemented by the major players of the global NIPT market to sustain the market competition? What is the percentage share of each of the key players in the various key development strategies?
- What are the different NIPT tests available on the market? Which type of test led the market in 2020 and is expected to lead in 2031 in terms of value and volume?
- What is the global market size (by value & volume) of the various product types of the Global NIPT Market in 2020? What are the key market trends with respect to different kits, tests and which product is expected to dominate the market in 2031?
- What are the different platforms supported by NIPT products? What type of technology dominated the market in 2020 and is expected to dominate in 2031 (by value and volume)?
- What are the different applications associated with NIPT? What was the contribution of each of the application areas in the global NIPT market for the period between 2021 and 2031 (in value and volume)?
- What is the global NIPT market size (by value & volume) by different methods? Which method currently dominates the market and why? Which method is expected to lead the market during the forecast period?
- Who are the various end users of the Global NIPT Market (by value & volume)? What type of end user is the main revenue contributor in the market?
- Which region is expected to contribute the highest sales in the global NIPT market in 2020 and 2030? Which are the major countries in different regions contributing significantly to the growth of the NIPT market?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm that focuses on deep technologies and related emerging trends that are likely to disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research