BIS Research Study Highlights Global Specialty Carbon Black Market to Reach $6.37 Billion by 2031
FREMONT, Calif., June 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global specialty carbon black market is expected to reach $6.37 billion in terms of revenue by 2031, at a CAGR of 5.82%, suggests BIS Research’s premium market intelligence study.
Specialty carbon black is one of the main additives for various industries such as plastics, paint, coatings and others. The choice of specialty carbon black depends entirely on the requirements of the end-use product.
Its expanding range of applications is due to its high durability, corrosion resistance, flexibility and low maintenance requirements.
Demand for specialty carbon black will likely be driven by growing demand for electrical and electronic components such as microwaves, ovens, phones, tablets, laptops, televisions, music players and fax machines .
The market is expected to benefit from the growing focus on the use of specialty carbon black in end-use industries such as packaging, paints & coatings, construction, electrical & electronics and l car. Specialty carbon black is expected to create a potential market with growing demand from developing economies.
The detailed study is a compilation of 199 market data tables and 23 figures spread over 181 pages and an in-depth TOC of the Global Specialty Carbon Black Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031‘
Demand – Drivers and Limits
The following are the demand drivers for the specialty carbon black market:
- Increasing prevalence of special carbons in the plastics industry
- Growing demand for specialty carbon black for lithium-ion batteries
The market is expected to face some limitations owing to the following challenges:
- High cost of specialty carbon black
- Growing environmental concern due to the use of specialized carbon black
Reasons to buy this report
This exclusive Global Specialty Carbon Black Market Report will help you in the following ways:
- An in-depth competitive benchmarking analysis of the top 19 players has been conducted to provide a holistic view of the Specialty Carbon Black market landscape.
- Market ranking analysis based on product portfolio, recent developments and regional breakdown.
Market Analyst’s View:
According Shivam PriyadarchiSenior Analyst, BIS Research, “Demand for the specialty carbon black market is growing due to its increasing use in plastics, battery electrodes, paints, coatings and more. Many end-use industries rely on the unique properties of carbon black. specialized carbon black to deliver performance characteristics, maintain the right level of viscosity, and provide UV protection, which is expected to drive the market growth in the coming years.”
See the report in the global specialty carbon black market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analysis of company coverage, product portfolio and market penetration.
The specialty carbon black market is primarily used by the plastics industry, as it is widely used in conductive packaging, films and sheets, fibers, moldings, pipes and semiconductor cables, among others . The specialty carbon black market is segmented by form i.e. granular and powder. Currently, the granular form dominates the market, which captures around 95% of the market.
Some of the most prominent established names in this market are:
Company Type 1: Conductive Carbon Black Grades
- Lion Specialty Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Dimacolor Co.,Ltd.
- Henan Xinxu Chemical Co.,Ltd
- Zaozhuang Xinyuan Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
Business Type 2: Conductor and Other Grades of Carbon Black
- Geotech International
- Orion Engineered Carbons
- Cabot Corporation
- Birla Carbon
- Phillips Carbon Black Limited (PCBL)
- Klean Industries Inc.
Companies that are not part of the aforementioned pool have been well represented in the various sections of the report (where applicable).
Who should buy this report?
Companies that manufacture and market specialty carbon black. Also, end users involved in paints & coatings, plastics, packaging, and batteries, among others, should purchase this report.
Request a sample of this report
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are the key drivers and trends impacting the adoption of specialty carbon black?
- What are some of the key initiatives taken by existing players to improve their market positioning and the strategy adopted by new players entering this market space?
- Regarding the different types of specialty carbon black commercially available, what are the main categories, promising applications and preferred types in the market, and how will they evolve in the coming years?
- What are the latest developments in various countries around the world for the development of specialty carbon black?
- What is the bottleneck around adoption in different regions and countries? Additionally, are there any government regulations around the world impacting the specialty carbon black market?
- What impact has COVID-19 had on the specialty carbon black market across the globe?
- When should specialty carbon black be more economically viable than traditional carbon black? Additionally, what are the bottlenecks that limit the adoption of specialty carbon black, and what would be the key strategic plans that should overcome these bottlenecks?
Related Market Research
Global coal tar market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog at https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research