BIS Research Study Highlights Immersion Cooling Market to Reach $1.60 Billion by 2027
FREMONT, Calif., May 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global immersion cooling market is expected to reach $1.60 billion in terms of revenue by 2027, at a CAGR of 36.3%, suggests BIS Research’s premium study.
Immersion cooling has a strong impact on thermal management techniques with the use of dielectric heat transfer fluids potentially usable in high-density data centers. This dielectric liquid allows CPU and GPU clusters to be deployed much closer collectively, i.e. in high-density configurations, while protecting crucial elements from thermal and environmental hazards.
Immersion cooling bridges the gap between traditional and future data centers. This not only improves the efficiency of the data infrastructure system, but also significantly reduces the amount of power consumed. This translates into lower energy bills and lower carbon footprints.
Smart irrigation technologies generate higher revenues compared to conventional irrigation practices. Therefore, the immersion cooling business is a moderate investment and a high income generating agricultural model.
The detailed study is a compilation of 27 market data tables and 29 figures spread over 128 pages and an in-depth TOC on “Immersion Cooling Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2027”
Demand – Drivers and Limits
Following are the demand drivers for the immersion cooling market:
- Reduced operational costs
- Growing need for sustainable and energy efficient cooling solutions
- Increase in the number of colocations and hyper data centers
The market is also expected to face some limitations owing to the following challenges:
- Alternative and competitive technologies existing on the market
- Massive additional costs in the event of system failure
This Exclusive Immersion Cooling Market Report will help you in the following ways:
- The product segment helps the reader understand the different types of immersion cooling products available for deployment in agricultural and non-agricultural industries.
- The study provides the reader with a detailed understanding of different Immersion Cooling based products by application such as Cryptocurrency Mining Centers, High Performance Computing and Edge Computing Centers, etc.
- An in-depth case study of top 15 players has been conducted to provide a holistic view of the global Immersion Cooling market landscape.
- Market share analysis based on product portfolio, recent developments and regional breakdown
Market Analyst’s View:
According Rakhi TanwarSenior Analyst, BIS Research“The immersion cooling market is expected to be an excellent replacement for conventional tools and techniques used to cool cryptocurrency mining centers, high performance computing and other advanced computing centers. immersion cooling, global water scarcity can be alleviated with increased storage capacity and data center scalability.”
See the report in the immersion cooling market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
Companies that are profiled have been selected based on input collected from primary experts and by analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, market penetration.
The major players in the segment that dominate include data center service providers, which capture approximately 70.0% of the market presence.
Some of the most prominent established names in this market are:
Company (Immersion Chilling Service Providers):
- Green Revolution Cooling Inc.
- 3M Novec
- DCX liquid and immersion cooling
- Submersible technologies
- Liquid Cool Solutions
- Technology Company SixtyOneC
- ExaScaler Inc
- Wiwynn Corporation
- Global Shell
Companies that are not part of the above pool have been well represented in the various sections of the report (where applicable).
Who should buy this report?
Companies that manufacture and market products and services based on immersion cooling, research institutes and regulatory bodies.
Request a FREE sample of this report
Key questions answered by the report:
- What is the estimated size of the global immersion cooling market in terms of revenue for the forecast period 2022-2027?
- What is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) over the forecast period 2021-2027?
- What are the key trends, market drivers and market opportunities regarding the Immersion Cooling market?
- What are the major restraints restraining the growth of the global immersion cooling market?
- What kinds of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to strengthen their market position in the industry?
- For a new company looking to enter the immersion cooling market, what areas could it focus on to stay ahead of the competition?
- What is the competitive strength of the leading Immersion Cooling market players based on the analysis of their recent developments, product offerings and regional presence?
- What is the competitive benchmarking of the leading Immersion Cooling Companies in the Agriculture Market based on their market coverage and market potential analysis?
- What are the type of players operating in the Immersion Cooling market ecosystem and how prominent are they in the global market?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
Data Center Liquid Cooling Market
Carbon Neutral Data Center Market
smart irrigation market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research