BIS Research Study Highlights Phase Change Materials Market to Reach $8.95 Billion by 2031
FREMONT, Calif., May 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global phase change materials market is expected to reach $8.95 billion in terms of revenue by 2031, at a CAGR of 17.54%, suggests BIS Research’s premium study.
Phase change materials (PCM) have developed considerably since the 1970s, and much of it can be attributed to technological advancements in this area.
The phase change materials market ecosystem includes PCM manufacturers, PCM product manufacturers, end users and others. The market continues to grow, with Europe in the foreground, followed by North America and other regions.
The phase change materials market is driven by several factors including the growing popularity of bio-based phase change materials. Phase change materials are a preferred choice these days owing to their high thermal energy storage capabilities, which is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the overall market.
The detailed study is a compilation of 46 market data tables and 17 figures spread over 156 pages and an in-depth TOC on “Phase Change Materials Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2031″
This exclusive Phase Change Materials Market Report will help you:
- A dedicated section focusing on the futuristic trends embraced by prominent players operating in the global Phase Change Materials Market.
- In-depth benchmarking of the top 19 players providing a holistic view of the global Phase Change Materials landscape.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the country-level Phase Change Materials industry based on region, application, and type segments.
Market Analyst’s View:
According Shivam PriyadarchiSenior Analyst, BIS Research, “Phase change materials are expected to be an essential material in energy conservation. Phase change materials provide an effective solution to manage energy consumption, which promotes the use of this material in industries The green transition is being increasingly embraced by both developed and developing countries, which is expected to create numerous opportunities globally for the growth of the phase change materials market.”
See the report in the phase change materials market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
Some key players operating in the market are Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Honeywell International.Inc., Croda International Plc, PureTemp LLC, Laird Technologies, Inc., Rubitherm Technologies GmbH, PCM Products Ltd, Climator Sweden AB, Cryopak, Shin- Etsu Chemicals Co., Ltd., PLUSS, Phase Change Products Pty.Ltd, Microtek Laboratories Inc., Shanghai Tempered Entropy New Energy Co., Ltd, Phase Change Solutions, Sasol, Axiotherm GmbH, Hangzhou New Material Technology Co ., ltd. (“RuhrTech”) and Rovilus
The companies profiled in the report have been selected based on a selective group of players, such as Tier 1 players, mid-segment players and emerging small companies, based on various factors such as portfolios of products, annual revenues, market penetrations, research and development initiatives, as well as a domestic and international presence in the phase change materials market.
Request a FREE sample of this report
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are the major drivers and trends impacting the adoption/consumption of phase change materials?
- What are some of the major initiatives taken by the existing players to improve their market positioning and the strategy adopted by the new players entering the Phase Change Materials market?
- Regarding the different types of commercially available phase change materials, what are the major categories, promising applications, and preferred types in the market, and how will they evolve in the coming years?
- What are the latest developments in different countries for the development of phase change materials, and what are the consumption patterns?
- What impact has COVID-19 had on the Phase Change Materials market across the globe?
- What are the bottlenecks around the adoption of phase change materials in different regions and countries, and what are the government regulations across the globe impacting the phase change materials market?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
Green bitumen market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research