BIS Research Study Highlights Simulation Software Market to Reach $20.27 Billion by 2025
FREMONT, Calif., February 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The simulation software market should reach $20.27 billion in revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 15.3%, reveals BIS Research’s premium market intelligence study.
Simulation software is increasingly used to model system operations, processes, and product design, allowing different types of users to study the relationships between processes and systems. Rising demand for effective solutions to reduce production and training costs and growing capabilities of simulation software towards advanced technologies such as AR/VR, digital twins and 3D printing are fueling the software market growth simulation.
The adoption of simulation software can help meet important and immediate needs of industries by reducing the time, cost and effort of manufacturing goods.
The detailed study is a compilation of 289 market data tables and 39 figures spread over 292 pages and an in-depth table of contents on “Simulation Software Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2025”
- A dedicated section focusing on the startup landscape in the global simulation software market covering key ecosystem startups, funding analysis, industry leading and key investors
- In-depth benchmarking of top 15 players providing a holistic view of the global simulation software market landscape
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global Simulation Software Market at regional and country level and granularity by application and product segment
- Detailed analysis of industry verticals broken down into verticals to understand the adoption and market size of Simulation Software across various and sub-sectors
- Detailed impact of COVID-19 on various manufacturing sectors across all major geographies, as well as the short, medium and long term impact on the adoption of simulation solutions
- In-depth analysis of major OEMs in different industry summits covering plant-level user group analysis and potential number of users for CAD software. Focus on each plant’s COGS and CAGR
- A detailed study of cloud vs. on-premises infrastructure for major OEMs. Focus on PLM software used by major OEMs and IT infrastructure philosophy
Market Analyst’s View:
According to Dhrubajyoti NarayanSenior Analyst, BIS Research, “The number of potential users of manufacturing simulation software can be multiplied by five compared to the current situation. This is possible if affordable and targeted offers are made accessible to businesses. The presence of an existing cloud-based infrastructure and the ability to meet rapidly changing consumer demands would give vendors a competitive advantage in the near future when negotiating contracts.“
See the report from BIS Research to simulation software Marlet
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
ANSYS, Inc., SAP SE, Altair Engineering, Inc., Applied Intuition, Inc., Autodesk Inc., AVL List GmbH, Cognata, Dassault Systèmes, dSPACE GmbH, Foretellix, VIRES Simulationstechnologie GmbH, NVIDIA Corporation, rFpro, The MathWorks, Inc., LG Electronics
The companies profiled in the report have been selected after in-depth interviews with experts and understood company details such as their product portfolios, annual revenue, market penetration, research and development initiatives, and national presence and in the global simulation software market. .
Who should buy this report?
- Design engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Manufacturing engineers
- User search
- Quote from users
- and simulation software manufacturers
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are the underlying structures resulting from the emerging trends in the global simulation software market?
- What are the driving factors of the global simulation software market from 2019 to 2025?
- What factors are hindering the growth of the Global Simulation Software Market?
- What is the current and future adoption of simulation software in different regions?
- What are the growth opportunities and critical success factors for participants to compete in the Global Simulation Software Market?
- Who are the key players and what strategic steps are being taken to increase their presence and market share?
- Which application is expected to dominate the global simulation software market by 2025?
- Which region is expected to dominate the global simulation software market by 2025?
- How is the industry expected to develop during the forecast period 2021-2025?
- What are the key development strategies implemented by the key players to stand in the competitive market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global simulation software market?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
Autonomous Vehicle Simulation Solutions Market
Synthetic and Digital Military Training Solutions Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm that focuses on deep technologies and related emerging trends that are likely to disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research