BIS research study highlights that the global market for next-generation oncology devices and solutions will reach $5.97 billion by 2031
FREMONT, Calif., June 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global market for next-generation oncology devices and solutions is expected to reach $5.97 billion in terms of revenue by 2031, at a CAGR of 6.41%, suggests BIS Research’s premium study.
The global market for next-generation oncology devices and solutions is expected to see the rise of many specialized startups. These startups should take advantage of niche technologies to try to differentiate their offerings from other players in the market.
The in-depth study of the global market for next-generation oncology devices and solutions by BIS Research covers the following in detail:
- Market figures on product types and software by clinical application (lung cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer and others), by end user (hospitals, diagnostic imaging centers and others) and by region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacificand Rest of the world).
- Leading healthcare companies with next-generation oncology devices and solutions in the market.
- Market share analysis for key companies in the global next-generation oncology devices and solutions market.
- Detailed analysis of the global and regional market, including the scrutiny of 15 key countries.
- Impact on the adoption of next-generation oncology devices and solutions due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The detailed study is a compilation of 20 market data tables and 151 figures spread over 177 pages and an in-depth TOC on “Global Next-Generation Oncology Devices and Solutions Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031″
Demand – Drivers and Limits
Here are the drivers for the global market for next-generation oncology devices and solutions:
- Increase in the prevalence of oncology and increase in the geriatric population.
- Growing demand for software solutions in oncology.
- Emerging Technologies in Oncology Testing and Treatment.
- Growing preference for minimally invasive diagnostic and treatment techniques.
Here are the challenges for the next generation global oncology devices and solutions market:
- Side effects and risks associated with cancer treatment.
- Shortage of well-trained and competent professionals in oncology.
Here are the opportunities for the next generation global oncology devices and solutions market:
- Increase in demand for home cancer screening tests
- Growing demand for targeted therapy
Reasons to buy this report
This exclusive Global Next Generation Oncology Devices and Solutions Market Report will help you in the following ways:
- Aid in the development of next-generation advanced oncology devices and solutions.
- Helps in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market across different regions.
- Helps to understand the patent trend of the market.
- Help target end users to increase adoption of next-generation oncology devices and solutions.
- Support in the analysis of market opportunities.
- Helps to understand the competitive positioning of key companies in the market.
Market Analyst’s View:
According , Soud Swati, Senior Analyst – BIS Research“Next-generation global oncology devices and solutions are expected to experience significant growth in emerging economies due to factors such as the growing prevalence of oncology, the upsurge in emerging technologies and oncology solutions software as well as the increasing adoption of technologies in countries such as Japan, South Korea, Indiaand Brazil.”
See the report on Global market for next-generation oncology devices and solutions
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
Over the past few years, the global market for next-generation oncology devices and solutions has witnessed several strategic and technological developments undertaken by the various market players to attain their respective market shares in this emerging field.
Some of the strategies covered in this segment are financing activities, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), partnerships, alliances, business expansions, regulatory and legal activities, and new offerings. The preferred strategy for companies was partnerships and business expansions, followed by regulatory and legal activities.
Some of the major players operating in the market include:
- Accuray Incorporated
- General electricity company
- Paige AI Inc.
- 4D path inc.
- Deep Medical Society
- Siemens AG
- Brainlab AG
- Optellum Ltd.
- Lucida Medical Ltd.
- Mirada Medical
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Sophia Genetics
- Fujifilm Company
- Hoya Company
- Infervision Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Mianyang Sonic Electronic
- Oncores Medical Pvt. ltd.
- Sascan Meditech Pvt. ltd.
- Alpinion Medical Systems Co., Ltd.
- Deep Bio Inc.
- Samsung Electronics
- and Lunit Inc.
Request a sample of this report
Key questions answered by the report:
- What are the key market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the Global Next Generation Oncology Devices and Solutions Market?
- What are the emerging trends in the global next-generation oncology devices and solutions market?
- How is each segment of the global next-generation oncology devices and solutions market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the expected revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2031?
- What are the important development strategies implemented by the major players to stay in the competitive market?
- What are the key regulatory bodies that control market entry of next-generation oncology devices and solutions?
- Which are the top players with significant offerings in the global next-generation oncology devices and solutions market?
- What is the current market dominance for each of these major players?
- What is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the major market players during the forecast period 2022-2031?
- What are the major national trends regarding the adoption of next-generation oncology devices and solutions in the global market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in the global next-generation oncology devices and solutions market and what are their contributions?
- What is the growth potential of the global next-generation oncology devices and solutions market in North America, Europe, Asia Pacificand the rest of the world?
- What are the end-user perceptions of the global next-generation oncology devices and solutions market?
- What is the patent filing trend in the global market for next-generation oncology devices and solutions?
- What is the Global Next Generation Oncology Devices and Solutions Market segmentation by Clinical Application and Types?
Market studies linked to BIS research:
Global Interventional Oncology Devices Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focused on deep technologies and related emerging trends that may disrupt market dynamics in the near future. We publish over 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on multiple deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimates, technology analysis, high growth emerging applications, deeply segmented country-level granular market data, and other significant market parameters helpful in making strategic decision making for senior management.
BIS Research offers group studies as well as custom studies and expert consultations to companies, providing them with specific and actionable insights into new technology markets, business models and the competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers health technology market insights for medical devices, digital health, life sciences, robotics and imaging, information technology, precision medicine and other emerging health technologies, spanning the entire industry spectrum. Over the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published over 50 reports under the Precision Medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has successfully nominated the top 25 precision medicine voices on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years.
E-mail: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Join us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Join us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research