Groundbreaking Qualitative Research Study Released That Solves Billion-Dollar Military Transition Problem
Posted: October 14, 2021 at 4:02 p.m. CDT
DALLAS, October 14, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The ambitious VET network, an online personal and professional development community for post 9/11 veterans, announced the publication of a two-year research study in partnership with the University of Texas at San Antonio. This step is a major step for The Ambitious VET Network. Research highlights the need for more than the immediate transition tools currently provided to our country’s post-9/11 veterans, as well as the need for a strong sense of community to achieve their goals and aspirations in the future. their post-military life.
- Information on the data on how to improve the behavioral health of Veterans after 9/11.
- Gaps in education and training to provide veterans with the rewarding careers, emotional intelligence and purpose they seek.
- Perspective and raw data on why immediate transition tools fail to meet veterans long-term goals and aspirations after 9/11.
- Critical insights backed by data to increase interpersonal skills, self-management and relationships (professional and personal) of post 9/11 veterans, resulting in increased communication skills, productivity and retention .
- Why veteran suicides, job losses, depression and homelessness are still on the rise despite BILLIONS of dollars allocated to these issues.
âChange is a FACT of life. Transition is a CHOICE. The ambitious VET network delivers just that. the data. Chris Hoffmann and the Ambitious VET Network provides the answers, âsaid CDR Dennis Volpe, USN (ret’d).
The news follows many of the company’s recent initiatives and achievements, including a 30% increase in its user base since February and announced in the Forbes Next 1000 Class of 2021.
âWe appreciate Chris and his team for sharing their vision and motivation with our students and allowing them to be a part of this meaningful and goal-oriented project,â commented Dr. Bruce stanfill, professor of management practice at UTSA. “I am sure they will remember this experience with pride for many years to come.”
To download the research study, visit https://www.ambitiousvetnetwork.com/.
About the ambitious VET network
The Ambitious VET Network is committed to improving the performance of military veterans, improving retention and fueling the need for post-09/11 veterans to self-actualize in the post-military market.
The company does this through podcasts, programs, tips, workshops, conferences, events, and a gamified e-learning platform for ambitious vets. Since 2017, Ambitious VET Network has built a community of over 14,000 users, over 5,000 hours of on-demand content, and has graduated over 50 veterans from its leadership development programs.
Show original content:
SOURCE The ambitious VET network
The above press release has been provided courtesy of PRNewswire. The views, opinions and statements contained in the press release are not endorsed by Gray Media Group and do not necessarily state or reflect those of Gray Media Group, Inc.