DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–May 13, 2022–
The “Transformational Trends Shaping Future Cities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This study focuses on three themes (resilience, quality of life and productivity) that will serve as the foundation for the cities of tomorrow. Trends within each theme should shape the purpose, design and living environment of cities of the future. These trends will be examined in more detail.
With an additional 2.5 billion people expected to live in cities by 2050, governments around the world are looking for city-level solutions for city-level problems. Governments are turning to smart city initiatives to address a convergence of socio-economic, resilience and citizen engagement pressures. Post-pandemic city revitalization initiatives are spreading far and wide.
While once concentrated in megacities, the greatest opportunities are now found in small Tier II cities, which face pressing urbanization challenges but have only recently begun to embrace digital solutions.
The initial hype surrounding smart cities is turning into a broader discussion about technology-centric approaches that can help cities become more resilient in the post-pandemic era.
MAIN ISSUES ADDRESSED
- How will cities evolve in the next 10 years?
- What themes will constitute the cities of the future?
- What role do smart city technologies and trends play in the cities of the future?
- What growth opportunities are emerging?
Main topics covered:
- Why is growth getting harder and harder to achieve?
- The strategic imperative
- Our Mega Trend universe – Overview
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
- Our universe Mega Trend – Future Cities
- Principle results
- Growth opportunities for future success
Analysis of trending opportunities
- Trending Opportunity Overview
- Trending Opportunity – Regional Exposure
- Trend Opportunity Levers
- Analysis of the attractiveness of trending opportunities
Analysis of growth opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Innovation Hub Accelerators
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Digital Command Center
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Innovative Financing
- Success factors for growth
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/74wsvk
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220513005445/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PUBLIC POLICY/GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY OTHER POLICY ISSUES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 05/13/2022 12:29 PM / DISK: 05/13/2022 12:29 PM